Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,273 members, 7,920,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

"Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow (3148 Views)

'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by Magichand: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemates and lovebirds, TeddyA and BamBam who became an internet sensation when a video of them getting busy in the toilet of the BBNaija house went viral.

The two went for an Ad photoshoot and during the session Teddy was busy giving her a doggy pose and BamBam wasn't comfortable with the whole thing, then a voice from the background encouraged TeddyA to grab her as he likes.. BamBam angrily replied if he has paid for her bride price..

Watch The Video HERE

Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by Magichand: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by indiegen: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by speedyconnect3: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
E be like olosho saying.

Pay extra 1k to touch bobbby..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by Rextizzle(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
See her face like expired akpu.
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by praizblog: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by boss1310(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2018
madam if you can allow a man do you in a toilet without paying your bride price na to grab asss you dey complain?

1 Like

Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Bloggerss angry
She was only joking
Na wa o
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by SIMPLYkush: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
But u can suck dick on live tv
Re: "Has He Paid My Bride Price!"—BamBam Asks Man Telling TeddyA To Grab Her Anyhow by happybee: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Funny lady, I like her.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Breaks Internet With Hot Bikini - Photos / Bbnaija Star, Tacha Looks Hot As She Shares Sexy Photos. / “if Not For Genevieve, Don Jazzy Would Have Been Selling Okrika Pant And Bra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.