Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

‘I Cheat On My Girlfriend Because She Has Tiny Breast With Tiny Nipples’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Cheat On My Girlfriend Because She Has Tiny Breast With Tiny Nipples’ (761 Views)

See American Superstar Cardi B Tiny Breast As She Feeds Her Baby (pics) / Bbnaija Star Brags About Her Tiny Breast / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Cheat On My Girlfriend Because She Has Tiny Breast With Tiny Nipples’ by nairafame(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
A man on twitter has opened up on why he cheats on his girlfriend and it is for a very weird reason.

The man identified as RealRomeo12 wrote ;

I see true here for some reasons, I cheated on my girlfriend because she have tinny breast with tinny nipples, I don’t enjoy it so when I need big boobs I cheat on her and she understand

RealRomeo12 was reacting to an initial tweet from @elitetatafo which reads ;

If your boyfriend cheats on you, you need to understand that you lacked something that made him cheat, so instead of leaving him for another guy, find out what you weren’t doing right, apologize to him and become a better woman.

See tweets below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/i-cheat-on-my-girlfriend-because-she.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Complete Full List Of Winners At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Tuface Idibia And Wife Relaxes With Banga Lee / Trending Video Of Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.