Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (51928 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
This woman is really putting all efforts to expose her ex husband whom she once lived and share stuffs with. She has been telling the world how unclean the man is, but nobody is taking her serious. Rather they’re calling her mad.

There must be something this woman saw in that marriage that friends and well-wishers are not seeing.
are you sure you read the post... Or your just trying to be tolerant... It clearly shows that she is bitter.... When love was sweet.. She didnt know he was gay... She didnt know that he was a scammer..... She didnt see all these faults...its now that her eyes is clear.... Its obvious she is trying to make him look bad and social media is not a place to tell us that the marriage didnt work.... It simply shows the kind of woman she is.... He was first a one-minute man now he is gay what does that tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by D1zion: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol. Silence is gold. I love the way her X is taken this. Very calculative & calm. So she's so pained that he's not using same words she's using on him. Abeg Churchill should get himself someone to flount so her mouth will Sharrap.hes taken it cool with her too much jare.

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
This woman is really putting all efforts to expose her ex husband whom she once lived and share stuffs with. She has been telling the world how unclean the man is, but nobody is taking her serious. Rather they’re calling her mad.

There must be something this woman saw in that marriage that friends and well-wishers are not seeing.

U are really funny......how can u take the words of a woman that hasn't gotten over her ex serious.... A woman will literarily say anything about her ex just to get a little peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Sylver247: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
It can be painful when you can no longer leech on men just because you're now a baby mama... Worse still, a forcefully divorced and rejected babymama.

Which rich man go still drop money for second hand material?

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by donbenie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
sureheaven:
A lot who don’t know Churchill will think tonto is lying.

He started the whole stuff in ondo town. Lemme not talk sha.
Tonto is a victim of greed, she likes following rich men without knowing the source of their wealth but will later come to the public to rant when it turn negative. shocked

I will advice Tonto to leave the guy alone and let him his sudden wealth and fame that will soon fade away like smoke. cool
Maybe you should marry Tonto since she is such a nice lady,you and she will be PERFECT for each other..#APROKO

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nature8(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:
Women always feel used and dumped whenever a relationship ends

While the reasonable ones understand that a man has an upper hand in relationships, they respect their husbands, thus they live happily ever after

But for slay queens like Tonto, they can never respect the man in their lives because they feel without them, the man can do nothing.

Now, when the man sees that his wife doesn't respect him, he will quietly seek divorce. In the end, the woman will realize she has made a terrible mistake as she has become a baby mama (fairly used).

On the other hand, the man will keep living his life like a sharp bad guy with many ladies flocking around him.

The essence of my message is, ladies, regardless of what your man does to you (as long as it's not life-threatening), divorce should never be an option.

If only they'll understand bro...

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by royal200: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
sureheaven:
A lot who don’t know Churchill will think tonto is lying.

He started the whole stuff in ondo town. Lemme not talk sha.
Tonto is a victim of greed, she likes following rich men without knowing the source of their wealth but will later come to the public to rant when it turn negative. shocked

I will advice Tonto to leave the guy alone and let him his sudden wealth and fame that will soon fade away like smoke. cool

So are u saying the thief toto don't know Churchill was yahoo guy at the onset.. .the woman is soo foolish....Why not calling him fraud when everything was Rosy.. ..whenwhile if u pray for d guy money to vanish.. .Get ready to pray for more of those young Nigeria billionares/millionaires o.. ....Emoney and Churchill money are not different, same money source.. ..The wise knows

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Icon79(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
The lady has some serious issues. No one needs tell you why the marriage didn't last.

O pari

victorian:
Can't she just move on already?

Na wa o
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Icon79(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Haha!! Oyin, this is the first time I have ever seen you funny. Like in ever ... ever ... ever!

Good one sha. That was witty cool

O pari

Oyindidi:
she don collect am back
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Icon79:
The lady has some serious issues. No one needs tell you why the marriage didn't last.

O pari

True on that!

She truly has some mental issues.

Her own is becoming too much!

Churchill truly bear alot from Tonto. Na wa o sad
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto needs serious healing that plastic surgery can't cure.

I pray she finds peace.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Icon79(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
I dated someone like that once. And when that relationship ended, eh ...

... My, oh my! She always ran me out of town shocked

O pari

victorian:

True on that!

She truly has some mental issues.

Her own is becoming too much!

Churchill truly bear alot from Tonto. Na wa o sad

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by anonymous1759(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Tonto didn't see anything when she was flaunting her iPhone and Lexus nonsense talk... She's a bitter woman... not even fit to be a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!! Oyin, this is the first time I have ever seen you funny. Like in ever ... ever ... ever!

Good one sha. That was witty cool

O pari

That's cos I'm not a clown undecided
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Awesomefred32(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
tonto dike ABI NA TOTO DIKE

lagos third mainland brigde loading...................................

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seahawk:
This guys is obviously a low life. I wonder why she married him. women often short change themselves by settling with men who are less than them.
na wao what makes him a low life. Dont tell me u take wat aunty tontolet says seriouslycheesy.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Ten06(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
I Pray this woman doesn't develop high blood pressure because of her past life. Can't she forget the past and move forward or is her past hunting her.

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Seahawk: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why don’t you try and marry first

Let’s see if anyone in their right mind can tolerate your grown childishness
Acidosis:

I hope your husband will not return your bride price the day he gets to see this nonsense you post daily on this forum?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Sunmolar(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
tonto wasn't that harsh in her previous relationship b4 meeting church hill, I guess!

Therefore, I suggest her previous boy friends or sugar daddies should come forth and clear the air on this cantankerous issues. since she feels hurt the most in this situation. Abi na church hill disvirgin her?

Even the victims of rape ain't bitter as this. Just let it go.forget the past otherwise you feel you're been hunted even with a mere glance or stare,when infact the blind man isnt seeing you.

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:
Women always feel used and dumped whenever a relationship ends

While the reasonable ones understand that a man has an upper hand in relationships, they respect their husbands, thus they live happily ever after

But for slay queens like Tonto, they can never respect the man in their lives because they feel without them, the man can do nothing.

Now, when the man sees that his wife doesn't respect him, he will quietly seek divorce. In the end, the woman will realize she has made a terrible mistake as she has become a baby mama (fairly used).

On the other hand, the man will keep living his life like a sharp bad guy with many ladies flocking around him.

The essence of my message is, ladies, regardless of what your man does to you (as long as it's not life-threatening), divorce should never be an option.

Divorce should never be an option even in domestic violence, even when the husband is a gay, even when the husband told u so many lies for u to discover the moment you marry him, even when he abuses and sleeps with ur daughters, even in infidelity. I just nod my head in shame for you....

3 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Seahawk: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don’t take her that seriously but I don’t take him seriously either.

I’d bet a good sum that he’s the instigator in all of these and then he will pretend to be a quiet person. I know some people don’t know how to keep things inside when they are affected by it. So we hear from them more and it seems like they are the trouble makers

He’s a criminal. I’ll bet you that.
lefulefu:
na wao what makes him a low life. Dont tell me u take wat aunty tontolet says seriouslycheesy.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by dozofavour(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
cucumbae:
I thought she given her life to Christ.
She has collected it back

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by SoNature(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Divorce should never be an option even in domestic violence, even when the husband is a gay, even when the husband told u so many lies for u to discover the moment you marry him, even when he abuses and sleeps with ur daughters, even in infidelity. I just nod my head in shame for you....

Some of you learn the hard way
Besides, if you had some good eyes, you'd see a clause in brackets
That said, I won't dignify you with a response again
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by VULCAN(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
This sounds like a teenager talking

Anyway, to answer your question.

The person who has an upper hand in any form of transaction is the one who IS NOT WHINING DAY AND NIGHT FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

I think its kinda OBVIOUS, don't you?

Slikbae:
Thrash!!!

Two people are in a relationship, how exactly does one have an upper hand?
Typical Nigerian egoistic betamale.

Newsflash, this is 2018, not 1918 so you can save your worthless advice for your sisters.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lols ... her words sound familiar.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:

Some of you learn the hard way
Besides, if you had some good eyes, you'd see a clause in brackets
That said, I won't dignify you with a response again

u don't have to....

and u think someone will just wakes up and bam! I want to divorce this man...which divorce had not been because of a life threatening issue?

and you even made it one sided "that divorce should not be an option for a woman"
when has marriage been a one-man affair?

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by princejenks(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
I don't know what this Churchill guy is waiting for,he should sue tonto already for this calculated attempt at character assassination on his person and reputation or he could look for other means of dealing with her or sabotaging her cos two can play the game

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Olodo24: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
fishmillan:
Dear tonto , I know you are sad, depressed, just go to third mainland bridge and do the needful ...

Yours sincerely millan

Thank you smiley
I don tire for the girl o. and she's even a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Brightest04(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
This issue needs not taken sides atall,because nobody can really tell what is between the too.

They're the only one who knew the food they're cooking for dinner
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by ashjay001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
nwaimoroseyaho:

May b she has taken it back.

gringringringringrin
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by razible5384(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
the thing is, tonto really loved this guy. forget all these things she is saying. she loved him to a fault but the guy no too dig am. the only reason a human will sound the way she sounds is because of the level of love she had or still has for him. when some one you love messes up, you end up hating the person at the same level at which you loved the person. i hope she dosnt commit suicide. the cu=huch guy should go back na. they can still fix things up
word
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
There is no difference between Tonto and Pocohantas of nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019 / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.