Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,445 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

7 Cheap Ways To Earn From People Around You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Cheap Ways To Earn From People Around You (287 Views)

Cheap Ways To Decorate Your New Office With Used Items. / Cheap Ways To Promote Your Business As An Entrepreneur / Cheap Ways To Send Money Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Cheap Ways To Earn From People Around You by toplard(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
*DON'T CAGE YOURSELF IN YOUR PAST.*

One of the major problems we have in life is *"letting go of our past".* The truth is that you can never become the person you desire to be until you can drop your yesterday. This is because our pasts are like chains around our lives and destiny.
Hear this! *"To dwell in the past is to shut the door of a new beginning".*

I wrote this because I speak to people every day on how to live a more fulfilled lives, attain greatness and retire young rich, and to have the opportunity of helping others around them do the same. But most times the answers I gets is always what has kept many people in abject poverty today such as "I did a similar thing before it didn't work", my uncle, my friend, my neighbor did it before and it didn't work".

*Just because you failed before at something doesn't mean you have to shut the door of another opportunity.* Just because you've been disappointed in the past does not mean that there's no other one with a friendly one. Your past failure is part of the process of success. Every successful man had a past. Your past is behind you but your future is ahead of you.

Here's the most profound goodnews. "your creator does not hold your past against you" so don't cage yourself in your past.

Therefore, forgive your past and experience a new beginning.

*WhatsApp Us* +2348039153227
so we can discuss new beginning and way forward.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Italian Family Business Culture As A Sustainable Business Model / HD Video Camera And Projector For Hire. 08033953238 / CBN Bans Fertilizer Importers From Accessing Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.