Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

“I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill (451 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by naijapikin04(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/19/dumped-one-second-man-tonto-dikeh-fires-shots-ex-husband-churchill/

The social media fight between Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband continues as she labelled him a fraudster and a ritualist.

Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page to react to the news of a teenager who was caught with fresh body parts in Anambra state.

Re: “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by Phenotech(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why Da f*ck.... This girl dey para ooooo
Re: “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by Ayoemrys(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
this one strong o

Re: “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
One second man...and you married him with your money,accomodated him in your house as claimed by you,had sex with him numerous times that produced a child and accused him of having a side chick that got you bittered...my sister check yourself.
Re: “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by indiegen: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
unless tonto puna na well because it is easy to use baff carry water once from the well but if na tap u go tale small............... if you no understand just decypher me with tonto na seconds i go last
Re: “I Dumped A One Second Man,” Tonto Dikeh Fires Shots At Ex-husband, Churchill by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Most of you ladies don't know that one second sex is sweeter to guyz than 30minutes.It is a sign that she is good in bed.When a sex start going to 30 minutes guys will start getting tired and wear out.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Threatened To Sue A Store For Wrongly Accusing His Crew For Perfume Theft / "I Am Not Engaged", DJ Cuppy Says As She Flaunt Her Expensive Diamond Ring / Lyta, YBNL Young Star Announce Tour Date (prepares To Visit 9 Secondary Schools)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.