Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,102 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? (473 Views)

How I Started Praying/speaking In Tongues. (my Experience) / Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Up next

Re: Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Photo caption

Re: Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by MuttleyLaff: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:
New Post (Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil?
Up next
"13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon,
and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world,
to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."
- Revelation 16:13-14

There is legitimate reason to say that certain speaking in tongues is of and/or from the devil
because the way speaking in tongues is being done today
as in, having church folk, 21st century believers uttering unintelligible words is bable, confused noise made by a number of voices
This is not speaking in tongues (i.e. not speaking in a foreign language) but is mere babbling by unintelligible utterraces

It is the end time deception of the demonic spirit in Rev 16:13-14, symbolised as three unclean spirits that looked like frogs
And how do frogs catch their prey?
Yes, using tongues to snare believers with their false speaking in tongues deception

To speak in tongues, means audibly saying something out
or make sounds with your voice to express your thoughts and feelings in a structured, conventional, intelligible and understandable way

Speak in tongues is language (i.e. tongues of man=human language)
and has the same meaning with mother tongue, native tongue, dialect, vernacular etcetera
For example, you can speak in vernacular, you can speak in your local dialect, might speak in a native tongue or speak in your mother tongue

Rev 16:13-14, is real and is here unfolding already in our presence
It is the end time deception of the demonic spirit in Rev 16:13-14,
symbolised as three unclean spirits that looked like frogs
And how do frogs catch their prey?
Yes, using tongues to snare believers with their false "speaking in tongues" deception, working miracles with false tongues

For Jews demand miraculous signs (i.e. ask for signs)
and Greeks ask for wisdom (i.e. philiosophy)
- 1 Corinthians 1:22

So you see that speaking in tongues is a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers.
Prophecy, however, is for the benefit of believers, not unbelievers.

- 1 Corinthians 14:22

The primary purpose for speaking in tongues, was/is not, for use as a talisman,
neither to be used, as quicker or easier mystical shortcuts to prayers nor form of worship
Nor is it's purpose, to be used as, a form of means to confuse the devil or demons from understanding what the prayering/prayer is about

For all the 3 recorded times, speaking in other tongues, occurred in the bible,
it is visibly noted that, it happened each time, for the benefit of unbelieving Jews

For any that might doubt or have been misinformed, it is a well documented truth, as seen in 1 Corinthians 14:22 above
that speaking in tongues is not for believers, rather it is used as a sign for unbelievers (i.e. 1 Corinthians 1:22a)
Re: Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by AmaryahI: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Watch this video to know your heritage. ������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSQP7uTkRM
Re: Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Q: Is speaking in tongues of the devil?

A: No! When you ask the heavenly Father for one of His promises, you will never be given something from the devil.

Jesus said in Luke 11:10-13: “For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

You fathers—if your children ask for a fish, do you give them a snake instead? Or if they ask for an egg, do you give them a scorpion? Of course not!

So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.”

The Apostle Paul said, “For if I pray in tongues, my spirit is praying...” (1 Corinthians 14:14). We see here that the “I” who was doing the praying was Paul. He did the speaking in an unknown tongue, but his spirit did the praying.

It’s no wonder Satan tries to create fear and confusion about asking for this gift. For one thing, from 1 Corinthians 14:2, we know that when we pray in the spirit, we are not speaking to men but directly to God.

Our spirit man has a straight communication to God, bypassing our human minds. A man’s mind is Satan’s battleground (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).

Every time a believer is stopped from praying in the spirit by the lie that “speaking in tongues is of the devil,” they are hindered from entering into the deep things of God.

Satan fears you having an intimate relationship with the heavenly Father; so he will do his very best to stop it. Never allow Satan’s tactics to stop your time alone with God!

Confidently go before your heavenly Father with your desire to discover the deep things of God by being baptized in the Spirit and speaking with other tongues.

Devil-overcoming, kingdom-of-darkness-destroying power will be yours as you walk in the treasures of His wisdom.

Send your questions today, and I will reply you by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit within me.

+2348126401351

Thank you.
Re: Q&A: Is Speaking In Tongues Of The Devil? by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018 Live Thread. / Theists, Please Let There Be Silence / 24 Hrs Prayer Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.