Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' (52984 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Tobest150(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by tiredoflife(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
See the poverty stricken house
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by bitcoin215: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol
Dance go bad
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by israelmao(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Next Level dance steps.
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Adaomalight(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see here is the love of a mother.
This is a mom.
Looking out for her stupid daughter even though her daughter is an adult unlike the ones who snapchat and tweet while their toddlers drown.

I love mothers.
Who are we without our mothers?

Mothers love unconditionally
Mothers give it all for their kids,
Mothers live for their kids.

This post is dedicated to all the moms out there.
To all the moms on Nairaland
To all the moms in my life.
And to all the mothers who are no more with us.

God bless you all.
We love you.

May the good Lord grant all those who wish to be moms the grace to taste motherhood and may he soften the stony hearts of the rebellious who don't heed the advice of their mom.

So you get sense like this?

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin person dey tell when he/she wan faint ni?!
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Goalnaldo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.
Looking out for her stupid daughter even though her daughter is an adult unlike the ones who snapchat and tweet while their toddlers drown.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

May the good Lord grant all those who wish to be moms the grace to taste motherhood and may he soften the stony hearts of the rebellious who don't heed the advice of their mom.

who says this guy doesn't make sense atimes grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by ceeceeuwa: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

Your best comment so far! Have you repented?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Boyooosa(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

E be like say somebody don slap_reset you to default. C as u com dey get likes like say e dey easy..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by geezynoni: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

This is the only sensible thing i ve seen u post in recent times..Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by seunmohmoh(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Someone will still faint and die one day.. Yeye dance

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by nwanyionitsha: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin cheesy
Famousbabe:
See the hilarious moment, Watch video HERE
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Topmaike007(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
YomiSpayne:
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!
I know one download na by Force
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by frank317: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

U sound like u have a good mother, but u disgrace her with some of ur foolish and stupid statements on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Death4u(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
tongue

Atiku Self..... that bastard won't make heaven...
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by opineflu(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who the demon fabricate this insane and stupid dance
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Debra911(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

Like seriously, really amazed. Love to see more of ur positive comments

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

For the first time, you actually spoke sense without sarcasm... I'm surprised I must say

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
hahahaha, good for her.
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

But the Fathers are useless abi ??. Today is international men's day. Nobody is saying shit about it.
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by fidet1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a mom.

I love mothers.

God bless you all.
We love you.

Return the phone to the owner

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Caring mother
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mother of the year
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Dididrumz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
obojememe:
na skit na...op y so dumb?

Every body wey comment above you na illiterates dem be. Pure skit, and they are there insulting a lady that's just having fun.
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by BBBlaze: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Nonsense!!!

Meanwhile!

BEHIND EVERY SWEET FOOD, THERE IS A GOOD COOKING SERVICE...CALL ON US NOW!

Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Judolisco(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2018
geezynoni:
This is the only sensible thing i ve seen u post in recent times..Thumbs up
notyn sensible d nigga jst shaded dbanj wife
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by Olagunwa(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Stupid girl that lack home training and with use to Baptised her am sure she come back with her sense
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by topzy1551: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2018
grin
She got what she deserve
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Judolisco:
Also Adesowa & Peter d Mumu dat disobey him moda n marry evil afonja woman.
Re: Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' by geezynoni: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Judolisco:
Wow,i never saw that,guess the nigga can never be sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.