Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators (37810 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Nigerians To Pay More As GSM Operators Plan 40% Tariff Hike / NCC Slam N136 Million Fine On Two Major GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2018
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-10-states-face-telecoms-network-blackout-gsm-operators/amp/

Is this not the same Kogi state they said the chairman of their revenue collecting body laundered over N17Billion of revenue accrued to the state for personal enjoyememt along with some goons in their government?

This Kogi sef nah wah..!! Even if GLO pay, the money would still end up in their private pockets, not that their people would enjoy a dime out of it..!!!

It's high time the president call these people to order, jut because you want to swell your pocket you want to creat crises for others..!!

Let it not be that they deliberately want to create this crises to cause internet and call blackout targeting the state population with others as collateral damage..!!
.Peace..!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by thunderbabs: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Kogi state that looks like a local govt in the north cheesy

That state isn't worth one.

Pardon me you kogites oo. Don't mean to belittle y'all but dont you travel to other states?
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by peterphd(m): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Typical shallow chest beating Buharist nonsense rhetorics ...who told you the US system is the same as Nigeria , in the US is it not each state that grants telecom licences ? Don't compare the Federal state structure in the US to Nigeria because it's not the same thing at all.... On what basis will Yahaya bello be collecting the tax , is it on their profit or per call initiated from his state or per subscriber resident in his state or per cell site in his state ? Tell me ? And what enabling environment is he cheating for the Telcos in his State? If you are one inch smart you will know that it's not Telcos that bear the cost of taxes but the subscribers if you don't know

Kai...many buharists are just like their principal...unintelligent
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by uwa244(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Is it the telecoms taxes Kogi state wants to use to pay her workers salaries? If otber states increase theirs,we will be sending the providers packing.
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by locoster(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I'm experiencing the black out right here in KSU. Unable to use my airtel bundle. This is painful ...
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by hysteriabox(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Wait

Ntel?
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by verifiablefacts: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by Ndlistic(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Youngbbt:
nothing good comes out from Kogi

Except Dino Melayi
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by wedsonchaly: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2018
thank God Delta is not among
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by Revolva(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Imagine staying without a good network I will just run out of that place I won't visit there again oo till de fix dat issue
Re: 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators by Ayobami7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.