Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,615 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient (673 Views)

Deleted / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient by matoyeh(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2010
My girl friend traveled to Plateau State for hepatitise B treatment and she said it has been cured completely. She told me this after I had a kiss with her embarassed
Somebody help me, is it curable ?
and even if it is curable, cant i contact it from her?
Re: Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient by KAYD007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
yeeepaaah!! shocked
u wld need to cut off u whole mouth & replace it with a detachable one
grin
Re: Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient by keeptrying: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
is this your first kiss with her?have you guys not been kissing even before she went for the treatment undecided anyway just goggle hepatitis you will see a lot of information there.
Re: Have A Kiss With Hepatitis B Ex-patient by matoyeh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2010
shocked That was the first kiss

(1) (Reply)

A Slight Pain And Lump On My Left Nippl*. / Treatment Of Neurodegenerative Disorders With Acupuncture / Educate Yourself About Hiv In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.