Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,539 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Does PMB Even Know How To Use A Computer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does PMB Even Know How To Use A Computer? (305 Views)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does PMB Even Know How To Use A Computer? by Kybelion(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have been wondering if President Muhamadu Buhari knows how to operate gadgets like Computer, Smart Phones and the likes.

This is very important, considering that we are in the digital age, and the brain of every human needs proper stimulation and functions with constant exposure to such technologies.

90% of intellectually sound mind across the world can never do without technology.

So if Nigeria will get better, and be able to compete globally in development strategies , please, don't you think we need a technologically friendly President?

Nigeria with its larger proportion of technologically friendly youths will do well to think about this.

Honestly I haven't seen PMB, sitting infront of a computer before, and this is sad.

(1) (Reply)

Labour To Demand For Areas Of Minimum Wage / Stop Illicit Earnings Of Governors And Legislators To Pay New Wage!- Dr Olufon / CBN Releases N2b For Ondo Egg Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.