Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Solar: With Less Than 400k You Can Incorporate 1000watts Solar System - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar: With Less Than 400k You Can Incorporate 1000watts Solar System (262 Views)

1000watts Solar Generator With 2 Standing Fan @ The Rate Of N188,000 For 20 Peop / Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / Mppt& Pmw solar With Android Function Controllers Available 10a,20a,30,40,50,60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar: With Less Than 400k You Can Incorporate 1000watts Solar System by unicmarket: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2018
This is exclusive for those who have Inverters already.

Incorporating solar panels is one thing you would really need to do, the panels generate you power as long as the sun is up, this size of system runs power in your home 24 hours; highly depending on the size of your battery bank though, and also on the efficiency of your batteries.

Many industries and Homes incorporating solar system are certainly enjoying the value, off course it depends on the type of engineer they consulted, ( I have issues with too many hit and run guys, just by observing how they placed the panels, like primary school students, that’s on a lighter note)

“This size is highly dependent on the load you wish to use it on”

Here are pictures of a completed 640watts solar system, I did a follow up call on the client and it was shocking that he said “I want to add more batteries, my batteries get full” he needed more capacity to save more energy.

He called me one day and said” I don’t refer people, but because I saw how truthful you were to me, I am giving your number to my neighbor, be honest with him too.”

The basic thing with us is, our conscience comes first before business, confide in us today.

Here are pictures for proof

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your BITCOIN & Perfectmoney, ITUNES @ HIGHEST Rates On Www.nairaswipe.com / Setting Up Network Operating Centre / The Main Three Methods Of Waste Plastics Treatment In Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.