Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nairalanders, This Is What I Refer To As Circulatory Love Motion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, This Is What I Refer To As Circulatory Love Motion. (286 Views)

What's The Coded Name You Use To Refer To A Prostitute? / Nairalanders: This Girl Will Not Let Me Rest On Facebook / Nairalanders This Is A Call For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, This Is What I Refer To As Circulatory Love Motion. by ProsperChild: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Emeka's Sugar mummy is someone else's wife, Emeka bought her flowers � and she repackaged and gave them to her husband, who, pretending to take them to the office, repackaged and gave them to his girlfriend.

His girlfriend is Emeka's fiancé...

The fiancé finally repacked and gave them to Emeka.

Emeka is now holding the flowers he bought himself and saying, "this looks familiar..." �

Well,

1. In physics it is called "Circular motion" �

2. In Philosophy it is called "Karma" ��

3. In Chemistry it is called "Chain Reaction"

4. In Computer science it is called "Looping" �

5. In Life it is called "what goes round always comes round" �

6. In church it is called "Back to sender"

7. In Psychology it is called "Familiar Spirit" �

8. And in Nigeria it is called "nothing spoil!".

���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Useful tips and ways of enjoying single-life / Please Help / 10 Strategies To Help Solve Your Marriage Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.