Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,429 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

10 Things Every Pastor’s Wife Should Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things Every Pastor’s Wife Should Know (603 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Pastor’s Wife Should Know by Jesutomisin: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
No matter how promising ministry’s vision may look, the wife of the pastor would play major roles in bringing the vision to reality. There have been instances where the pastors wife destroyed the vision of the husband due to some attitudes and characters, and there are some whose understanding of things have helped sustain the vision.

However, here are 10 things that every young pastors wife should know:
1.You don’t really have to be perfect

Your husband doesn’t have to be perfect, and neither do your children. Embracing transparency as the wife of a pastor has been one of the greatest challenges of life.After all, who gives us permission to be real?....read more...http://naijachurchnews.com/10-things-every-pastors-wife-know/.....

Re: 10 Things Every Pastor’s Wife Should Know by lalanice(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
pastors marry the prettiest women these days smiley go to any church, look for the prettiest woman-she is the pastor's wife

(1) (Reply)

Dino Kneeling To Converse With Pst Oyedepo And Other Men Of God / The Short Period I Was Dating Her There Was No Dryness But Now I'm Dying.. / The Father God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.