Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,175 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! (2282 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! by Segunade10: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chioma Reveals That She met Davido through a friend of hers. Speaking In an interview from one of chioma Friend, the popular musician Davido fiancee Chioma jokingly explained how She met Davido in school.

She said she met him in school beacuse one of her best friend is dating Davido’s friend and thats how they met.Watch to know the full story!

Lalasticalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtZiFzo0F4

Re: How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! by Segunade10: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
wink
Re: How Chioma Met Davido & First Kiss! by Chizzyjoyce(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
And i only saw Fiancée grin

(1) (Reply)

22 Stunning Pictures Of Cee C, Networth, Biography And Endorsements / HIV Positive Lady Who Slept With 2 Powerful Ghanaian Politicians Without Condom / 'I Wasn't Sick, I Just Took A Break'- Tiwa Savage As She Returns To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.