Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! (3773 Views)

See How Buhari Stole Money Along With Emefiele / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by patogist: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
What is wrong with this lifeless man for God sake?Don't you have a good media director? Must you always tell the whole world that you are indeed the lifeless President Trump was talking about? Haba the lies and propaganda is too much. Too much
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

The person behind this moniker must be jobless because 30k per month is no money....

Next level my foot...
You are talking about a man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months..

You are talking about a man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise...

Such a man has no integrity.... People who support such man is useless

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by 77up(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

The first duty of every government is to protect her citizens ... Buhari is actually paying those that hurt his fellow citizens...

Insecurity everywhere...

Buhari is a killer... The whole of North Central has been turned to graveyard.. Even the governor had to run out of the killer party

Buharists suck blood... They are all zombies
wailing machine grin

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=IFearGod post=73152306][/quote]

We talk real issues.... My boy

Please go wash plates and watch cartoons
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
77up:
wailing machine grin

Real issues... Engage me in real issues

Dispute what is indicting Buhari Up there

Shildren zombies everywhere
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

We talk real issues.... My boy

Please go wash plates and watch cartoons

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by 77up(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Real issues... Engage me in real issues

Dispute what is indicting Buhari Up there

Shildren zombies everywhere
Who get your time , you must wail now , after all it's your hubby grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
77up:

Can a zombie hold a meaningful conversation...

Hell no.. Zombies are walking dead

Their brains are empty

Ask him one thing about next level now... Zombie don't know... Only chanting sai barber like headless chicken

Life of a zombie grin
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
77up:

You better don't have my time

Because I can come down where you are and still flog you silly grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=IFearGod post=73152443][/quote]

Your dad will cease that phone tonight

You are still awake abi grin

Chanting sai barber when he is begging for 30k minimum wage out there grin
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by fikfik: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:

That was not the logo we saw that that day ..you think you can quickly switch the logo ...Let me look for the video of that day and disgrace you once again bitterflyleo

where is the video pls. please share the link
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ofeco: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are flailing like a fish out of water. Desperately trying to sell an unsellable commodity like Atiku.

Failure acerta for you

you have not reacted to all the issues he raised and you should also tell us when and how Atiku stole?
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by fikfik: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2018
compare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Inagurates Panel On Findings, Compensation / Feminist Coalition: Modupe Odele Is A Scam Artist And A Crook - Michael Sevarino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.