Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP (907 Views)

SDP NEC Suspends Olu Ogunloye And Shehu Gabam / SDP Scribe, Gabam, Becomes Duke’s Presidential Running Mate / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by sdpenugu: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
The incumbent National Secretary of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Alhaji Musa Shehu Gabam, has emerged as the vice presidential candidate of the party.

He will be on the ballot alongside the party's presidential candidate, Mr. Donald Duke, who is a former governor of Cross River state.

Gabam is a native of Tilden Fulani in Toro local government area of Bauchi State. The 48 year-old politician, who has held several positions in his career, was pivotal to the emergence of Alhaji Isa Yuguda as the Governor of Bauchi State in 2007.

He served in Yuguda Government as Chief of Staff to the governor before he joining the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and became a Deputy Director in the IBB presidential campaign organisation in 2011.

Later same year, he became the Deputy Director General, Atiku Abubakar (harmonized) presidential campaign organization.

In 2017 he served as the Director-General of Professor Tunde Adeniran PDP Chairmanship Campaign Organization after which he joined the SDP.

https://projectng.com/article/24/donald-duke-picks-shehu-gabam-running-mate

Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by sdpenugu: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by RussianKGB: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Duke sorry dude. Try next time.
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by Samade7: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who's Donald Duke? grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by Kwamecron(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dude
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by JasonScoolari: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
If dem dey use cuteness take dey win election, Donald Olajumoke Duke for win.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by sdpenugu: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If dem dey use cuteness take dey win election, Donald Olajumoke Duke for win.
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by yarimo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Some months to presidential election, yet no any credible candidates from the opposition.
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by Stocking: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Okay. Good
Potor people will vote for you guys
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
How I wish Nigerians would open their eyes and see that it doesn't start and end with APC and PDP. I recoil when I see vibrant youths and intelligent, well-educated people typing 'atikulated' on social media. That man is so not the best choice at all, but Nigerians feel anybody is better than Buhari. O boy, person fit dey worse ooo.

See a great candidate here. Donald Duke. This man's portfolio makes me heady. Fela Durotoye too. These two guys are viable candidates, but they are in the wrong parties.
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by sdpenugu: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
computergeek:
How I wish Nigerians would open their eyes and see that it doesn't start and end with APC and PDP. I recoil when I see vibrant youths and intelligent, well-educated people typing 'atikulated' on social media. That man is so not the best choice at all, but Nigerians feel anybody is better than Buhari. O boy, person fit dey worse ooo.

See a great candidate here. Donald Duke. This man's portfolio makes me heady. Fela Durotoye too. These two guys are viable candidates, but they are in the wrong parties.

Nigeria Decides
Re: Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP by newproject(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Good people. Good party. But most Nigerian like bad people and bad party

(1) (Reply)

USA/UK Phone Numbers For Whatsapp Verification For Free !!! / STATE OF INFRASTRUCTURE IN BULOU-NDORO COMMUNITY, BURUTU LGA, DELTA STATE / First Prediction! Atiku Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.