Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria (5859 Views)

Madness Or Fashion?? What Kind Of Crazy Dressing Is This? (see Photo) / About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / What Kind Of Dressing Is This? You Wear A Wig As A Dress In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by matoyeh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
i cant imagine humabeing dressed like this to a party
Its like i will vote for Buhari, he would discipline all these kind of people  grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Blueice4re(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2010
I think she is mentaly sick.
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by papa190(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
This one sef is even good

if you see some gurls u would be amazed` shocked

some of em, run around nland.[size=4pt].i tink one of ems name is odunnu or smtin[/size]
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by baslone: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
Haaaaaa! grin
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by luap: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2010
Nice to look at. You can look, but you can't touch the goodies. Women are magical creatures.
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
LMAO, I've seen worse in the streets on NY especially now that the weather is warm. Everyone seems to think that it means they should be walking around lookin' janky.
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
Imitating and passing mark thats the problem with black people undecided
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by larayat(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
cool.2 me cheesy
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by kreem7(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
It is marketing, lipsrsealed gorilla one
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Aug 10, 2010
Pix
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by chinedumo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
they dressed for what they came for
at the moment
ur problem should be what they came for
if that is what the party is all about
then
they came prepared
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Ben13: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Are these all you could get, poster? cheesy
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Tcrack(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2010
did they wear the cloths on your body?
did they force you to look at them?
are they under aged kids?
did they come inside your house dressed like that?
if the answers to all these questions is NO, then i wonder what exactly is your beef with them.
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by nanidee(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
Tcrack:

did they wear the cloths on your body?
did they force you to look at them?
are they under aged kids?
did they come inside your house dressed like that?
if the answers to all these questions is NO, then i wonder what exactly is your beef with them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

easy dude,  na fight?? tongue
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Bentola: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
If you don't see anything wrong with these mode of dressings, ask yourself if you will vote for anyone vying for a responsible office but dressed while campaining to you. Or better still, if you are aman, can you marry any of these ones; or in worse case scenerio, will you approve your child marrying anyone dressed this way?
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
i've made a covenant with my eyes >>> girls like this no go embarass me >>> the are other ways of looking sassy & sexy >>> without such dressing
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by baslone: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2010
Many Men!

Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2010
Tufiakwa!!! How dare they?!?! Those outfits are so unflattering. It baffles me that these women looked at those outfits and thought that they looked good.
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
angry gosh its so disgusting
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by leyonarde: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
HI,
Once upon time i have found a great place for wholesale clothing,with the help of this place we have found a
New dress and new market items for our business and improve our business quality.
------------------
wholesale lots
Re: Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria by tinuolababy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
End time things.

(1) (Reply)

Constance Anyichie Uzoma Wins Miss Goodwill Ambassador Int’l Humanitarian 2017 / Does Powder Really Make The Face Smooth? / Bespoke Suits Made In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.