Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (15479 Views)

Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Kenturkey048(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Charly68:
As if Buhari did nothing ..only God can save us from these work and eat venture association
oga buhari did nothing...
I keep repeating this.the government not our problem..the youths are..they are so dumb that they don't think accurately..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by abbeyfel: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2018
ba7man:
PDP was responsible for the nation's economic woes. They handed over a wrecked economy to PMB with low oil prices and output but they keep lying to deceive their gullible followers that it was PMB's fault.
So what did PDP meet after those wasteful and stealing prone military era?? PDP met a sick Nigeria after the
military almost ruined our wealth and future...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by israelmao(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2018
No failure is deemed fit for the Next Level.
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by abbeyfel: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Rubbish talk.
Nothing is pulling Nigerians back to Egypt.
We must all move to the next level
Next level of what if I may ask you..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Waffarianman(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Everybody Eyes Don Clear.

2019 Loading Sending Buhari/Jubril Back To Duara/Sudan Is A Task Everyone Must Achieve

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by contigiency(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Agbakoba is becoming foolish for my liking. what is his yardstick for this rating?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Kenturkey048(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2018
ba7man:
PDP was responsible for the nation's economic woes. They handed over a wrecked economy to PMB with low oil prices and output but they keep lying to deceive their gullible followers that it was PMB's fault.
all dis persons calling PDP like its somebody's name don't have sense..
what's the difference between APC and PDP .
alphabet..

use your head..same people in PDP moved to APC just to unseat gudluck jonatan..take proper understanding from godswil akpabio..learn from dat and stop dis ur apc, pdp nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Sholaco: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Yeah no more free case moni for u anymore grin
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by joeyswift(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how people who claim to be educated and literate will shout next level? With the state of the nation deteriorating, security at its worst situation ever,no sector is vibrantly working except with lies and propaganda. Does it mean that we as Nigerians are beginning to loose our collective humanity and morality that we cannot honestly speak the truth because of religious and ethnic affiliation? A government that has failed the people, both living and dead and it is still applauded by so many.
I end by quoting Spock in the fictional movie Star Trek "the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by lawrence35(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2018
A normal human who is honest will see how the economy is now, I don't know buhari personally, but from the look of things... He lacks vision, so the team under him find it difficult to define a clear pattern of were they are going to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by mjay26(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2018
No vexxxx again tell us who you be, Mr. No commoner... Ishaki
KingKingKing:

If only you knew me you wouldn't have spilled this trash.
you think everybody on nairaland is a commoner like you!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by michealewela: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
oga buhari did nothing...
I keep repeating this.the government not our problem..the youths are..they are so dumb that they don't think accurately..
Those that think accurately are saying atiku and pdp will do better right?
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Emmzy201(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2018
lordkush:
agbakoba was nba president. who is your father?
Chai..... Bros u wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by michealewela: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Waffarianman:
Everybody Eyes Don Clear.

2019 Loading Sending Buhari/Jubril Back To Duara/Sudan Is A Task Everyone Must Achieve
APC keep winning and PDP still believes Buhari will not return to take Nigeria to #TheNextLevel . About 9 elections has been conducted recently (HoRs and Governors), APC won all. Please, I want to ask, those voting APC, are they from Angola? PDP should accept defeat before defeat!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Sparkies85(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:

If only you knew me you wouldn't have spilled this trash.
you think everybody on nairaland is a commoner like you!

Shut up !!
You're nobody, hungry stricken thing like you feeling funky.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by kennyhai(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2018
CURRENT LEVEL... I wander how NEXT LEVEL would be

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by poseidon12: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Right on point. Buhari is the worst President of Nigeria so far. God forbid him being re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Kenturkey048(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
michealewela:

Those that think accurately are saying atiku and pdp will do better right?
you all kip calling PDP like its somebody's name...they say every man is entitle to his opinion,so wotever anybody thinks,na personal problem problem b dat.me don't give a f**k on both dudes struggling aso rock...my own be say let's just be truthful to ourselves..buhari did nothing you don't need babalawo to tell you that..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Very terrible administration.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by kingthreat(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
This Osu cocksucka that managed to be SAN is even expressing his own madness abi?
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Galaticos444: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2018
lordkush:
agbakoba was nba president. who is your father?
his dad is almajiri dats why he's supporting d lifeless buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by SuperS1Panther: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Brown envelopes are not.coming again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same Olisa Agbakoba or Agbako eniyan told us Abacha was the worst.

Only God can save all these Pigidiotic Osus from their eternal love of Hate. Their lans should be renamed Land of Hatred. They breathe in and out air of hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by NORSIYK(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2018
michealewela:

APC keep winning and PDP still believes Buhari will not return to take Nigeria to #TheNextLevel . About 9 elections has been conducted recently (HoRs and Governors), APC won all. Please, I want to ask, those voting APC, are they from Angola? PDP should accept defeat before defeat!

And you are calling those day light robbery elections? From Edo to Ondo to Ekiti and Osun states PDP won all the elections there.
If elections are to be held free and fair today PDP will win with over 90% while apc will be struggling to garner 5%.
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by SuperS1Panther: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:

And you are calling those day light robbery elections? From Edo to Ondo to Ekiti and Osun states PDP won all the elections there.
If elections are to be held free and fair today PDP will win with over 90% while apc will be struggling to garner 5%.

You are right, just that you missed a line out.

If the election was conducted in the land of hatred, PDP can.win even 100%. Unfortunately the whole of their 100% as we saw in 2015 is just a mere 5% cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Carlyscales: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:
who is this unknown element!
Agbakogba ko Alakoba ni!

Introduce ur self let's know who's talking.
While at that make sure u have weac certificate B4 d introduction ok!

Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by michealewela: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:

I'm from Edo, pdp can not win any election in Edo state, there are some places they can't even campaign in coz people won't allow them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by rexwalters: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Onlinealaba:
LOCUST YEARS..and the bible said " I will return the years that the LOCUST and caterpillars have eaten".... Atilkulating is the only way. 2019 issa goal

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
God will punish you people more than the israelites in the wilderness,is Atiku the only presidential candidate you can support?Children of Lucifer?The whole irony is that you do not even have a voters card.
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by ahmedsurajo: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
who is this political pest

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
poseidon12:
Right on point. Buhari is the worst President of Nigeria so far. God forbid him being re-elected.

While I hold no brief for Buhari because I think he wasted the goodwill bestowed on him by the people who elected him, I still don't understand why enlightened people cannot be at least logical and truthful in their evaluation of the various past administrations. How on earth could any reasonably well-educated person deem Abacha's regime to be better than the current one?

Abacha's regime was an evil one within a class of its own - no one should rob it of that infamous and unparalleled distinction!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by Onlinealaba(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2018
rexwalters:
God will punish you people more than the israelites in the wilderness,is Atiku the only presidential candidate you can support?Children of Lucifer?The whole irony is that you do not even have a voters card.
lol, Mr am sure you are the one that will mete out the punishment Mr God mouthpiece, and am very much entitled to who I support so just shove ur frustration,ignorance and hatred to your empty pocket.. wow so you av scanners too to detect who has voters card or not..
Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by supereagle(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2018
*YOU DON'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE*.�...

In 2008, the former PDP chairman Ahmodu Ali suggested a new Headquarters should be constructed for their party, PDP. The idea was welcomed by all party members.

A 12 story building was agreed upon. The former Vice President who at the time was the Governor of Kaduna State, Architect Namadi Sambo, designed the structure of the proposed new secretariat.

The contract was awarded to BNL construction firm for N10billion with a delivery date of two and half years. First quarter of that year, Ahmodu Ali was kicked out of office.

Then came a new PDP Nat. Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, who keyed into the idea of the new Secretariat by his predecessor. He quickly rallied round party members on how to raise funds.

By November 14, 2008, Ogbulafor organized a fundraising dinner for the N10billion needed to execute the project. On that night, N6billion was generated cash down. ��

Femi Otedola was the baba olowo in attendance. He was the highest donor. You know Femi Otedola na. Don't you? Ok! You remembered Farouk Lawal & subsidy money kwo? Ehen, na that Femi wey been dey swallow subsidy money that Farouk wanted to rope him before Femi come use akpako pass akpako on him. Femi single handedly donated N1billion to PDP on the night. No shaking! PDP! POWER!!!

This one no be dem say dem say, I watched that fund raising dinner live on AIT on that day. I saw the massive explosion of cheers when Femi announced his N1billion donation. ��

Back to my story jare.
So, five years later after the fundraising dinner, the secretariat was nowhere near 20% completion even though N6billion was raised for the project that was initially meant to be completed in 2 & a half years.

However, in October 2013, another former National Chairman of PDP, this time, it was Bamanga Tukur, he initiated fresh moves to re-mobilise the contractors back to site. How? Through fundraising of course. Are you a learner? �

In December 2014 a combined fundraising dinner was organized to raise funds for Mr. Jonathan's 2015 presidential election and for the building project. A mouth watering & mind boggling sum of N21 billion was realized at the event. Yes! You heard me right: N21billion. Is it ur N21billion? ����

I know a lot of us are not very good at mathematics, but let's do this quick maths.

N6billion + N21billion = N27billion. Blood of Moses! Meanwhile, the secretariat originally was meant to cost "only" N10billion.

Lest I forget to tell you, only N2billion was given to BNL construction company as mobilisation from the N6billion that was raised from the initial fundraising. Balance from there was N4billion. Therefore; N4billion + N21billion?

The remaining N25billion was converted to yams & eaten up by goats of many breeds. Lol ���

At the time I typed this post at 02:37am this morning, the new PDP headquarters in Abuja is still not 50% completed.

This brings me to a saying by a character in the gods are not to blame; Odewole said;" If the crocodiles can eat up their own eggs, what can they not do to the body of the frog"?

I'm begging all my PDP friends to take this message to Secondus, Fayose & Wike, PDP should finish building their secretariat in Abuja first before they come to build the entire Nigeria.

Better still, as they have all agreed that Buhari is good only in completing projects, is it not better for them to wait and allow PMB complete their uncompleted secretariat they are unable to complete for over 10years?
Thank you!

#NEXTLEVEL
#istandwithbuhari

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba by rexwalters: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Galaticos444:
his dad is almajiri dats why he's supporting d lifeless buhari
Only an ignorant daft person will compare an ordinary Nigerian bar association president (One of the most corrupt associations) to the seat of the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?I know his problem during pdp court case of 30 thousand you will be charged 240 thousand without any remorse,ole lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement / Aftermath Of Supreme Court Judgement: Rotimi Amaechi Revalidates APC Membership / Tinubu Is Modest, He Lived In 3-bedroom Abuja Apartment Before Election - Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.