Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power (1746 Views)

What Is The Average Salary Of SSA And Special Adviser? / N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission / Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 3:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Yesterday, Mrs. Maryam Uwais, Special Adviser to the President on the Social Investment Programmes explained how N-Power works and how it is different from previous intervention programmes at the #NextLevelNigeria event with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by iammo(m): 3:46am On Nov 21, 2018
I hope the programs are sustainable, and can out leave any government in power just like NYSC scheme
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by stedmark(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Please what about that of Npower Tech Software Category?
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by KUNZEH(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Oga, what's happening to Nasarawa npower? No 2017 beneficiary has been paid since August. Next level indeed!
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2018
stedmark:
Please what about that of Npower Tech Software Category?

Information on N-Tech Software would be made available soon.

Stay tuned.
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2018
KUNZEH:
Oga, what's happening to Nasarawa npower? No 2017 beneficiary has been paid since August. Next level indeed!

We are working to resolve this.
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by Experience285(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2018
I applied for npower 2017..i received a text message on Sunday 25th November 2018 at 12am. What do I do next pls
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Experience285:
I applied for npower 2017..i received a text message on Sunday 25th November 2018 at 12am. What do I do next pls

What sort of SMS did you receive, sir.
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by KUNZEH(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
npowerng:

We are working to resolve this.
Kudos Npower, payment have started coming in.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by MrAJQ(m): 12:57am On Dec 02, 2018
How true is it that those that didn't make up to 50% of attendance will not get November stipend
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
KUNZEH:

When please?
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
KUNZEH:

You are welcome, sir.
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by npowerng: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
MrAJQ:
How true is it that those that didn't make up to 50% of attendance will not get November stipend

Most definitely, I advise you to meet up to 100percent attendance
Re: Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
npowerng:

Information on N-Tech Software would be made available soon.

Stay tuned.
i was invited for a npower hard ware training. Pls can u give me a break down of the stipend paid and transport fee given if any. Cross river is my location.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Vacancies At Income! Newspaper / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.