Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,492 members, 7,892,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

See How Men Get Urge For S*x And Later They Would Call Satan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Men Get Urge For S*x And Later They Would Call Satan (949 Views)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Men Get Urge For S*x And Later They Would Call Satan by monikmotivatioa: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2018
What is this Yoruba actor looking at? The lady in question is not even his girlfriend,just that she was sitting beside him.

Is Odunlade Adekola okay? Never knew he has all these big eyes and could only be opened wide when they see women something!

Hmm,and the woman self,what am I even saying? Sebi she brought it out for him to see abi? Sorry Adekola. It's not your fault,but nawa oo,at least you should have helped yourself naw. What are you going to do now after seeing it? Of course you could not touch it,but you could feel it!!

See pics here:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/see-how-men-get-urge-for-sx-and-later_2.html

(1) (Reply)

Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Slay Queen Nabbed For Stabbing Friend On The Neck Over Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.