Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC (5075 Views)

Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt / Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Spiritualism: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC

Our attention has been drawn to story making round in the social media alleging that the Enugu State Government is denying the opposition members of the All Progressives Congress in the state the right to mount campaign billboards.

While the news does not have an identifiable source, we wish to categorically state that there is nothing like denying APC members the right to mount their campaign billboards in Enugu State.

From our inquiry, we observed that such denial does not exist as the state is open to all political activities in the state without exception to any party.

If the state government could not deny APC access to broadcasting stations owned by the state where their campaign messages are reaching the good people of the state and beyond; is it mounting of billboards where only a handful of people can see it that the state will deny them access? What a baloney?

Hence, we view the latest barefaced lies by the APC members in Enugu as another attempt to lie against the state government so as to draw public sympathy when there is nothing sympathetic in their claims.

We therefore urge the Media and Publicity Department of the party in the state to come for a free lecture on how to run effective and efficient election campaigns instead of pushing out fake and cheap lies and propaganda against the state government.

Signed,

Dr. Edwin Obune,
National Coordinator,
Enugu Youth Coalition

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Spiritualism: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
T
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by bedspread: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Once They are Infected with Apcmycin u see them begin to lie and behave abnormal!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by ViralBOY: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Even if apc posts their banners on all the billboards in enugu, they'll never win the state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by somito121(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2018
I don't know why everything about APC is just LIES.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Youngbbt: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Apc and lie is like garri and groundnut........ perfect match for each other.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Omeokachie: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2018
How do you expect the devil not to tell lies?

A party of liars and propagandists will always tell lies to get their gullible BMC hacks dancing naked on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by YoungLionken(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2018
I don tire for APCheat matter, I won't be commenting on any thing that has to do with the APCheat again. My fellow atikulators, I implore you all to do the same, let's leave the political trend on this platform for the Zombies who have given up their brains for reasoning for PMB, no need mincing words with them zombies again. We shall patiently wait for next year to vote, thank God we know who to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Ugwuanyi is not doing a good job in Enugu

He's only going about sharing money for endorsements

Enugu is developing on billboards

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Kenmatt(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
"we urge the media and the publicity department to come for a free lecture on how to run an effective campaign" I think I like that.
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Ategberoson(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
YoungLionken:
I don tire for APCheat matter, I won't be commenting on any thing that has to do with the APCheat again. My fellow atikulators, I implore you all to do the same, let's leave the political trend on this platform for the Zombies who have given up their brains for reasoning for PMB, no need mincing words with them zombies again. We shall patiently wait for next year to vote, thank God we know who to vote for.

who your comment EPP? dumb post
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Hahaha people are funny. The day apc stop lying thst very day will be very day of the waiting for Amagedon.

Apc can never stop lying in fact the very day apc stop lying I must start confessing my sins and truly repent because surely rapture is about to happen.
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by adadike(f): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Anything APC is all about lies. in fact If sny APC member ask u to wait , my brother run for your dear life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Benlight: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Lies, Lies, Lies everywhere you see APC
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by NCANTaskForce: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

ENUGU STATE & THE ODDITIES OF ENDORSEMENT BAZAAR:

Its indeed, heart wrenching and very great disservice to Enugu state, that while other states of the federation are commissioning built projects, to palliate & assuage the debilitating nerve wrecking penury within the polity,

Enugu state government, has embarked on a perdition detour of filtering away, our collective patrimony in a jamboree ENDORSEMENT GALORE of a governor, who in the past forty months of his administration, has no major project attributed to him, yet, he wants a second tenure by paying all manner of charlatans to endorse him.

To have opted for a cheap endorsement strategy instead of flaunting his achievements, is a glaring testimony that he has failed as a governor. He has stigmatized governance with sheer lack of road map which is an indispensable prerequisite for a dynamic & robust governance at the expense of NDI ENUGU.

To say that Enugu state has been in the doldrums since the emergence of Gov. Ugwuanyi amounts to over flogging the facts. Its therefore, most unfortunate, repudiating and worrisome that the government of Rt. Hon. Lawrence Ugwuanyi, in the past forty two months, cannot point to any major project or investment stride attributed to him,

What a set back for Enugu state that use to be a pace setter?, the governor is very well known for his big heart & buoyed generosity in given out largess to pals & political fratelli, but governance transcends such a trajectory as its based on vision & not ambition.

Governance is all about vision, creativity & ability to manage people & resources so as to optimize the political dividends for the good of the people, these germain hallmarks are none existent in this government.

His benevolence includes but not limited to doling out money to people at social functions, market places, hospitals & other sundry places instead of deploying same, for infrastructures that could serve a wider perspective.

Government is not & shall never be a father Christmas but unfortunately, that's the sordid state of things in Enugu state. While other states are commissioning major projects & wowing investors into their States,

Enugu state is building culverts & inaugurating pool betting & lotteries among pauperized indigenes, these shows you the level of thinking within the government & the amount of decay inherent in the welfare of NDI ENUGU.

The salient questions are: how many times have you seen Enugu state government showcasing their achievements on the television channels?, never, because they have nothing to show, only waste & profligacy, how many times have you seen Enugu youths & artisans attend empowerment programs both here & outside?,

How many schools have you seen getting facelifts?, how many hospitals have you seen been revitalized?. All You see on the social media & others are propagandry 'G17' & their ENDORSEMENTS therapy, one would therefore ask, when has endorsement become an achievement?,

NDI ENUGU should wake up & take up their destinies in their own hand as eight wasteful years in a life of a state, is a colossal draw back, time to act is now.

The governor has become a PAYMASTER for praise singers. If the governor has performed, he would have leveraged on same for his second tenure, but in the face of his abysmal performances, he's now resorting to all manner of ridiculous tactics including the laughable endorsement scheme, his only achievement so far.

Its therefore very imperative that NDI ENUGU must wake up now to rescue their state or brace up for another wasteful & barren four years while her neighbouring states are on the move.

From, Ozo (Engr) Patrick Mba - Social advocate.

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by guwede: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2018
lie lie
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by loomer: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
fair point
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by AgamaHub: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Chai!
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by edibobo: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2018
APC and lies are like Satan and Lucifer
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by geoffez: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

shut your mouth up and say what you know,just come up and talk trash at this your young age,i've been to enugu and from enugu ok,
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Offpoint: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu, today's the last day I was asked to give you to redeem yourself. so, I'm going to do you the favour of reposting this:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.
I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.
Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing it for your own good.
Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow
If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details
Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.
You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.
You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.
I'll be on every section of nairaland for your own good.
I strike out "and tomorrow" on this post to let you know you only have today...

your time is counting down
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by vivienplus: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
lies everywhere
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
geoffez:
shut your mouth up and say what you know,just come up and talk trash at this your young age,i've been to enugu and from enugu ok,

You should shut up...
Can you compare the level of infrastructural development in Chime's tenure to this one

Even though we know chime is a thief..

Ugwuanyi is not doing much... He should brace up.. He is taking the state back to propaganda era of chimaroke
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Ezigboune: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2018
APC can lie, even Tagbo's poster is every where in Enugu state and other APC counter parts
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Imperare(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
I will comment lera
Re: Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC by Spiritualism: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Spiritualism:
T

What does T represents?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo / EXPOSED: 4 Glaring Injustice Served By 2023 PEPT Judges / Missing Airforce Jet Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.