Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,445 members, 7,934,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

Seyilaw Embarrassed By Fans For Celebrating Tosyn Bucknor’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Embarrassed By Fans For Celebrating Tosyn Bucknor’s Death (530 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyilaw Embarrassed By Fans For Celebrating Tosyn Bucknor’s Death by kiiingemmy(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018

A fan has questioned why comedian SeyiLaw would celebrate Tosyn Bucknor in death and not when she was alive. Seyi had paid tribute to the late OAP who was exceptional in her field, calling her his sister and that she was the best human he had ever met. Shortly after he made his post, the fan fired.

Seyi wrote:

”I am not sure your energy was comparable. You were one of the kindest persons, I have ever seen. You were too adorable. You were the life of the party. A voice that gave beauty to our radio. You were one of the best human beings, I have ever known.

Tosin Bucknor, I celebrate your impacts and what you stood for.

Heaven has yet again robbed us of an angel. May your soul find peace and be beautiful in the bosom of our Lord.
Rest on and well, my dearest sister.”

The Inspiration FM presenter was reportedly found dead by her husband, Aurelien Boyer, when he arrived home from work on Monday night.

The media personality, a graduate of law from the University of Lagos, was born with sickle cell anaemia.

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/326-seyilaw-embarrassed-by-fans-for-celebrating-tosyn-bucknors-death

cc : lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Seyilaw Embarrassed By Fans For Celebrating Tosyn Bucknor’s Death by kiiingemmy(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals What Gives Him Joy / So Many Children From Differnt Women Almost Sent Me Into Depression_ 2face Cries / 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Nominees List, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.