Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (11329 Views)

Unboxing Samsung Old Flagship S20+ 5G / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
I was able to get something. Figured out I had to use volume up instead of volume down. Here it is... KTU84P A7000ZCUIAOJ2. Thanks a millie..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
I was able to get something. Figured out I had to use volume up instead of volume down. Here it is... KTU84P.A7000ZCUIAOJ2. Thanks a millie..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:

I have tried severally but nothing. you said volume down and middle home right? still nothing. please see a screenshot below
did you press the power button too
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:
I was able to get something. Figured out I had to use volume up instead of volume down. Here it is... KTU84P.A7000ZCUIAOJ2. Thanks a millie..
try using another phone to snap the command that comes up in the download mode after the buttons combinations.. Let me see it..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:
in my cause on developing and understanding Samsung phones and model I noticed most phones that has four zeros then to be Asian version model of that phone..like A series Which had A8000[4 zeros ] your A7 [A7000] note 3 N9000 they are all Asian models.. The European and other continents versions has only 3 zeros like A700 A800 N900.. So you don't need to panic.. I have a feeling you can still work some magic on your phone as long as it is original and not a dubbed version
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
justine94:
in my cause on developing and understanding Samsung phones and model I noticed most phones that has four zeros then to be Asian version model of that phone..like A series Which had A8000[4 zeros ] your A7 [A7000] note 3 N9000 they are all Asian models.. The European and other continents versions has only 3 zeros like A700 A800 N900.. So you don't need to panic.. I have a feeling you can still work some magic on your phone as long as it is original and not a dubbed version

See what I got Sir...

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by mbourie(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:

I have tried severally but nothing. you said volume down and middle home right? still nothing. please see a screenshot below

Volume down button + home button + power button....press all 3 buttons at the same time.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:

See what I got Sir...
base on the above command.. Your phone is original... Now what do you want me to do for you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
justine94:
base on the above command.. Your phone is original... Now what do you want me to do for you

My phone is still on OS4.4 and I'd love if I can update the OS to a 7 and above. Plus Google Services, Maps, Play Store and anything Google doesnt work on the phone...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
drunkpunk:

My phone is still on OS4.4 and I'd love if I can update the OS to a 7 and above. Plus Google Services, Maps, Play Store and anything Google doesnt work on the phone...
doesnt work how.. Have you downloaded and install play store on it.. If you have what was the response after installing the apps
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
justine94:
doesnt work how.. Have you downloaded and install play store on it.. If you have what was the response after installing the apps
Google apps on SM-A7000 it's a chinese variant device and China devices has a restriction that is The phones doesn't support google..but I will still search around on it today to see if you can at least use gapps
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by meetpeter(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Pls I want to replace my Samsung j5 pro screen...
Anybody with the idea of how much it cost?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2018
justine94:

Yes I have downloaded and installed Google Installer which has the Play Store. All Google applications are not compatible on the phone. For instance, image one is the response from Play Store while image two is during installation of the Google Installer v2.0

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Ochasky23(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
PLEASE, How can I make Sims work on my Samsung galaxy j5 prime(SM-G570F). I noticed it's rooted with corrupt imei (000000000000001).
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Also,

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ochasky23:
PLEASE, How can I make Sims work on my Samsung galaxy j5 prime(SM-G570F). I noticed it's rooted with corrupt imei (000000000000001).

how come about the corrupt imei.. Did you try upgrading your phone of recent by yourself
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by lastburn(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
justine94:
for Samsung drivers
https://developer.samsung.com/common/download/check.do?actId=698

downloaded everyother file but dis one cant download it... y?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
justine94:
yeah I have seen cases like this..the phone is not fake actually.. It's refurbished.. It's a Verizon model [sm-910v] which was then refurbished to an international version... A case of a friend s3 his download mode says i9300v but about device says i9300[ general exynos version ]..putting and flashing incompatible roms can be very risky sometimes...
Is it advisable to install official rom on it cos I was afraid it my get lock after that because I don't know much about version wireless
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
justine94:
yes it is available.. S8plus custom rom should be available for the s7..but since your version is a USA version snapdragon "U" at the end of the "0" it means it's boot loader is locked.. Which you can't remove.. So sorry that version cannot install custom rom

Do u have custom rom for my galaxy note 4 sm-n910v
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Ochasky23(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
I did not. The guy gave me the phone like that to b using since I lost my phone. I can only use it with mifi for now. I think he was trying to upgrade and got the imei corrupted.
Can it be fixed?

justine94:
how come about the corrupt imei.. Did you try upgrading your phone of recent by yourself
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by chiboyjohn: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
franciskaine:
pls I have S5 SM-G900A the AT&T variant. I really need to root dis device and update the firmware stocked at version 5.1
I was told the at&t version cannot be rooted anymore, true?
No much different between 5.1 and 6.0 android

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
lastburn:

downloaded everyother file but dis one cant download it... y?
try Google searching Samsung drivers download
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

Is it advisable to install official rom on it cos I was afraid it my get lock after that because I don't know much about version wireless
it can be possible as long if it is possible to root it.. If you can root it.. Yes.. But if custom rom is available for that your model that I can't say
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

yes it is advisable to install official rom on it.. At least to correct the issue
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

Do u have custom rom for my galaxy note 4 sm-n910v
yes there should be custom rom for note 4..there should be a note 8 rom for note 4
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ochasky23:
I did not. The guy gave me the phone like that to b using since I lost my phone. I can only use it with mifi for now. I think he was trying to upgrade and got the imei corrupted.
Can it be fixed?

yea I understand. . I have repaired note 3 with imei issues before..what android version on you on currently
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Alexxnwosu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Used Samsung j5 prime (2017)for sale.
Call 09069386173

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
justine94:
it can be possible as long if it is possible to root it.. If you can root it.. Yes.. But if custom rom is available for that your model that I can't say

Ok thanks so much. One more thing..

My download mode is sm-n910v
Bit the about phone is sm-n910f
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
justine94:

Ok thanks so much. One more thing..

My download mode is sm-n910v
But the about phone is sm-n910f
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
justine94:
yes there should be custom rom for note 4..there should be a note 8 rom for note 4

Can the spen work on that note 4 with note 8 custom rom?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
justine94:

I've rooted my irulu android tablet before .
I used kingo root I think
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please I need help from someone here who can unlock Google locked Samsung phone please chat me up with this 07069469596 tnx u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nokia N82 The New Nseries Mobile / How To Block My Stolen Phone / How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.