Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,820 members, 7,879,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (46944 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2018
5%

Watch as 97% of the people will develop HBP over this achievement by the 5%.

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by WhyMoD: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2018
otipoju:

I swear to God we really have greedy and selfish leaders who are also extremely clueless as to how to move the country forward.

When i moved to USA...i saw firsthand the difference between an industrialised country and a third world.

When you read it in textbooks you wont really understand how advanced and how backward we really are.

They have machines for everything such they can produce anything in large quantities and quickly too.

Just one simple policy of removing import duties for "production machines and health care equipment" for the next 8 years will create massive employment for millions of Nigerians because small business owners and medium scale manufacturers can up their game.

I have a south african friend who told me there is no import duty for Agriculture equipment in his country.

But Nigerian government na lie. They will promise to create create employment but they do not understand that its not their job to create jobs.

..all they need to do is to deliverarely create and sustain an enabling environment for entreprenuers and investors to create those jobs by opening amd expanding their various businesses.

A favourable climate for business is one in which we have the following:

1. Adequate security of lives and property...not one where soldiers, policemen and herdsmen and cultists are killing citizens indicriminately.

2. Stable banking system where the banks are healthy enough to loan to the real sector and so citizens can borrow to build their own houses or buy flats in a residential estate.

3. Removing import duties on equipment designed for manufacturing, cultivating crops,building houses and roads for a certain period.

4. Have a solid tranport system..( Road, Rail, and Air and water)...for the safe ease and quick movement of goods...a good road into a deserted area opens up that area for reaidential and commercial activity

5. Transperent judicial system where justice is not for sale to the highest bidders but is swift and also fair .

6. Massive building of world class craft schools in nearly every major and minor city...where anyone can be trained in a specific craft with the most modern tools availabe.

On graduation they are issued two things 1. A Federal business license that can be verified by any customer on a public database 2. Start up capital of 500k....( Try this in the north and see if it wont get all those almajiris off the streets.)

The effect of quality training and licencing is that quality of work and uniformity/standard will become the norm. Instead of the "anything goes" that is obtainable now.

God bless you brothely.
You made so much sense here.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2018
goshen26:
Good one from Ikpeazu...

I don't think I have heard good news from his administration in recent time, but on this kudos to him and congratulations to Abians
Congratulations on what exactly? When one shoe is YET to be produced. And millions of dollars fed to an offshore economy.
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Bede2u:
This is The type of news from potor land. Lets wait for the type of news from maiduguri cheesy

*bokoharam kills ten soldiers grin

Or the type of news from sw shocked

Vote buhari in 2019 for yoruba president in 2023 grin

Like say yoro president will turn sw to japan cheesy meanwhile majority of yorubas are unemployed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Naughtysite:
Let us witness the effect on Abia economy before you start celebrating. At this stage you just empowered foreign companies with Forex.

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Johnseli(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
otipoju:

I swear to God we really have greedy and selfish leaders who are also extremely clueless as to how to move the country forward.

When i moved to USA...i saw firsthand the difference between an industrialised country and a third world.

When you read it in textbooks you wont really understand how advanced and how backward we really are.

They have machines for everything such they can produce anything in large quantities and quickly too.

Just one simple policy of removing import duties for "production machines and health care equipment" for the next 8 years will create massive employment for millions of Nigerians because small business owners and medium scale manufacturers can up their game.

I have a south african friend who told me there is no import duty for Agriculture equipment in his country.

But Nigerian government na lie. They will promise to create create employment but they do not understand that its not their job to create jobs.

..all they need to do is to deliverarely create and sustain an enabling environment for entreprenuers and investors to create those jobs by opening amd expanding their various businesses.

1. Adequate security of lives and property...not one where soldiers, policemen and herdsmen and cultists are killing citizens indicriminately.

2. Stable banking system where the banks are healthy enough to loan to the real sector and so citizens can borrow to build their own houses or buy flats in a residential estate.

3. Removing import duties on equipment designed for manufacturing, cultivating crops,building houses and roads for a certain period.

4. Have a solid tranport system..( Road, Rail, and Air and water)...for the safe ease and quick movement of goods...a good road into a deserted area opens up that area for reaidential and commercial activity

5. Transperent judicial system where justice is not for sale to the highest bidders but is swift and also fair .

6. Massive building of world class craft schools in nearly every major and minor city...where anyone can be trained in a specific craft with the most modern tools availabe.

On graduation they are issued two things 1. A Federal business license that can be verified by any customer on a public database 2. Start up capital of 500k....( Try this in the north and see if it wont get all those almajiris off the streets.)

The effect of quality training and licencing is that quality of work and uniformity/standard will become the norm. Instead of the "anything goes" that is obtainable now.

Relatively True

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Aba made is always the best.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by python2gbera: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol.. Using Chinko-made equipments to produce Aba-made low quality shoes. Devastating combo!

-python2

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2018
otipoju:

we need people like you at the helm of affairs in this country

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by technuel: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2018
otipoju:

Your type are supposed to be in the leadership position not people like Atiku Buhari Jonathan whose mindset has been programmed to Loot. Many of them are empty head they don't understand anything about economic development. And I ask can a blind man lead a blind man

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Only PDP can achieve this! Not bogus infrastructure that my eye can't see
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Though not a fan of that governor, this is a very good job by him.

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by technuel: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2018
nwanneni:
comparing USA to Nigeria is like comparing an S class mercedes to a 3 series BMW.
very stupid thing to do.how old is the USA?
for the record,i did not read all your write up because it will be a waste of my time.
Epitome of stupidity!!!Nigeria has really come a long way

You didn't read and you are commenting huh!

3 Likes

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by bitcoin215: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Cool.
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by kitaatita: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Somebody please tell them to put 'Made in Nigeria' on the label; not Made in Aba. And they should please remember not to paste Adidas and Nike labels on the shoes
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Come back to us once the factories are up and running
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Arijude(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2018
umarshehu58:
Good development.

Some people will start saying Igbo amaka or biafra this as if the money used in training the youth and purchasing of the machines is from Kanu's biafra account.
maybe the money is from your almajiri state
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
technuel:

You didn't read and you are commenting huh!
i didn't read ALL.that means a lot,doesn't it?
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....

The first ever automated shoe factory in Nigeria will be launched in Abia State soon.

Remember those 30 youths Abia Govt sent to China to learn automated shoe making?

The machines are now in Abia and we are set to start producing world class quality shoes in large quantities.

#IKPEAZU_IS_TALKNADO_GOVERNOR

Wow! Very good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
This is a very good news and a welcome development. I just wish capable private investors take it over from here to ensure efficiency and sustainable practices.
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by bodee(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2018
nwanneni:
comparing USA to Nigeria is like comparing an S class mercedes to a 3 series BMW.
for the record,i did not read all your write up because it will be a waste of my time.
you should have, don't be limited and parochial in your quest for wisdom.
How old is the political entity of Nigeria compare to the political entity of Malaysia and Singapore?
Checkmate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Well dont know what you mean by "_automated" and "the first". The Bata, Lernards, etc of those days...how do you think they were making theirs then?

We like throwing words around. Na so dem go build simple shopping complex and tag it ULTRA MODERN. MODERN alone is even too sophisticated for the building and they will still go add ULTRA!
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by ollah2: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Superb. More support from the government at the state and federal levels to increase their productivities
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
otipoju:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the best comment on nairaland.. bro you deserve an award for clarity and a cogent plan.

An average Nigerian should have this type of mind focus for things to start getting momentum, but just look at the comments on nairaland, full of crazy tribalistic low IQ people and this low IQ people are the ones electing morons into government.

Nigerians are the reason why Nigeria is backwards because they have no brains as a collective to do right by their country.

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
bodee:
you should have, don't be limited and parochial in your quest for wisdom.
How old is the political entity of Nigeria compare to the political entity of Malaysia and Singapore?
Checkmate!
oh yeah?
I know you all always play the malaysia/singapore card whenever the Nigerian situation is mentioned.
Now let me ask you this;
How easy it is for an AVERAGE malaysian/singaporean to own a decent house,car,healthcare,tourism and all in all have a good life as would their partner in the USA?
When you answer that,you can come back let's talk.
I know the next thing that will come out of your mouth will be "highest per income"! cheesy please tell another joke.
If you go that route,then i will also like to know the cost of living in those places :Dso you see,the average American has it better!
Look,if not for infrastructure difference,Nigeria and those places are the same cheesy
Counter checkmate cool and please,before you start asking me where have i ever been to,please know that i am well travelled and educated cool
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2018
The worst Governor is about to redeem himself. I won't praise him yet until its starts working.
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by Mace0lane: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....

The first ever automated shoe factory in Nigeria will be launched in Abia State soon.

Remember those 30 youths Abia Govt sent to China to learn automated shoe making?

The machines are now in Abia and we are set to start producing world class quality shoes in large quantities.

I thought the economy is bad n no job is being produce according to many Igbos ? What happened here ?
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2018
nwanneni:

Are people really this stupid
So u mean America was like Nigeria when they were at our age?? So what about South Africa, Angola, North Korea? You obviously have never left Nigeria before so you have no idea, I mean no clue of what he's talking about.. First class ignorance..

3 Likes

Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2018
AbiaOnline:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....

You're either very ignorant or very mischievous...

Do those things standing in the sun look like machine components for an industrial plant? angry
Re: Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Na there the machines go rust....#walksaway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Femi Otedola At Lagos University Staff School In 1971. 46 Years Throwback Photo / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.