Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,371 members, 7,884,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sad: "Don't Cry For Me" - Tosyn Bucknor Pens Down Poem Before Her Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad: "Don't Cry For Me" - Tosyn Bucknor Pens Down Poem Before Her Death (511 Views)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad: "Don't Cry For Me" - Tosyn Bucknor Pens Down Poem Before Her Death by EmmanuelNwo: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
It was with a heavy heart and saddened expressions that we learnt of the passing of popular OAP and "Area Mama", Tosyn Bucknor, yesterday. The 37-year-old passed away due to complications arising from sickle cell anaemia.

Incredibly, Tosyn wrote a poem before passing away and it has since gone viral. In it, she asks people not to cry for her as she feels no fear and has led her life with no regrets.

Read the Poem Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/dont-cry-for-me-tosyn-bucknor-pens-down.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Everything Your Family Needs On Pricenow.com.ng At The Best Prices! / Here Are 5 Marriage Secrets To Never Tell Anyone / Why Rich Men Acquire Many Young Ladies To Boost Their Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.