Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (12898 Views)

See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by clive2u(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
all lies in your hand bro but me I'm not a fan of womanizing it's stressful to me....
yeah right
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
ayobamiJR:
They choose to be with someone who's less attractive and has money than being over protective. Over one fine boy
that is the point
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
even if u are fine and rich, it is just worse off cos u will cheat at one time in your life.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Ranchhoddas: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lol.. Do you need to date someone before you know the contents of their medulla? grin why would I put myself through that undecided
The medulla controls autonomic functions such as vessel dilation and contraction, sneezing, swallowing, vomiting, etc so it does not "contain anything"

Just saying!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Oreofepeters: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
even if u are fine and rich, it is just worse off cos u will cheat at one time in your life.
You are making iit seem no one can do without cheating...
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
You are making iit seem no one can do without cheating...
if you are fine, young and rich, no you cant.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2018
it's true. a lot of them are players cos of the attention they get. but not all. sometimes a guy can decide to change,not claim to change, but actually change. getting the attention and still being chaste is worth it. some who claim to are actually keeping to themselves
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Biingoo: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
All these broke handsome boys cheesy Who una handsomeness help?
Ugly chikita! Post your pix let's see if anyone will say you're beautiful.... spit!
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Oreofepeters: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lol.. I'm very aware of my Autonomic Pharmacology Sir, Excuse me if I didn't know I was writing an exam.. I thought this was just a "thread" undecided
Maybe you'll now tell me that a thread is a piece of twisted Fibre grin grin
would you consider yourself intelligent, smart or average?...
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Ranchhoddas: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lol.. I'm very aware of my Autonomic Pharmacology Sir, Excuse me if I didn't know I was writing an exam.. I thought this was just a "thread" undecided
Maybe you'll now tell me that a thread is a piece of twisted Fibre grin grin

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Rotex111(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:
Eskis me sir where are you handsoming to tongue It depends sha.. Some guys are just "pretty boys".. Those are the ones I have a problem with.. Handsome guys are cool.. But pretty boys are the male equivalent of slay queens.. Fine face But Empty head.
u are right, there are many guys like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by generalissimo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Op, abeg ask these set of nairalander gals

funmisticqueen
rosezee
highqueen
1Sharon

because na guys with halitosis dey rush them and they seem to prefer guys with halitosis to handsome ones. I no know if na complex cause am. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by SpeedGod: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amakavula:
Did you watch BBnaija when the girls were told to pick the guys the two finest boys were left behind ( Rico and Kbrule ) and they weren't wrong the fine boys turned out losers, never winning Head of house or any challenges at all, that should offer you a clue as to how ladies think.

There's more to us than just find boys. A lady seeks more in a man than a pretty face. A leader, courageous, strong , wealth and social influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Oreofepeters: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
generalissimo:
Op, abeg ask these set of nairalander gals

funmisticqueen
rosezee
highqueen
1Sharon

because na guys with halitosis dey rush them and they seem to prefer guys with halitosis to handsome ones. I no know if na complex cause am. grin
na inferiority complex cause am if that na true...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Demurkelly: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Make i hear...
Wey no dey promiscious its just that girls love braggin rights 'that dude is my boo' so they throw themselves at us.For those that say most of us are broke,hmmm just because they ones you know are broke doesnt mean we all are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Baddiezz:
no be only scared. I've only dated cute guys
Then I should be next ����
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
All these broke handsome boys cheesy Who una handsomeness help?
I'm handsome but not broke Mgbeke. cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Alwaysking: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amakavula:
Did you watch BBnaija when the girls were told to pick the guys the two finest boys were left behind ( Rico and Kbrule ) and they weren't wrong the fine boys turned out losers, never winning Head of house or any challenges at all, that should offer you a clue as to how ladies think.

There's more to us than just find boys. A lady seeks more in a man than a pretty face. A leader, courageous, strong , wealth and social influence.
Really
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
me too am a very handsome guy too,coz people tells me so even old people and my parents including my brothers sisters friends etc,one thing I noticed is anytime I come across any lady,either older than me or younger or agemate they tends to behave in a shy way and its obvious to other people
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Rosezee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
You're proud of yourself, right? If you are, then something is wrong!
Oreofepeters:
na inferiority complex cause am if that na true...
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Rosezee(f): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Really. If you don't know, now you do
Alwaysking:

Really
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by LadyTeeboz(f): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Being handsome isn't a problem but most of them are players and very broke.. a fine babe needs a fine well off dude but he has to be very loyal and honest
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Xammie001(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
have you dated all the pretty boys to arrive at this conclusion? Let me assume the ones you met are empty headed...
Gbam
Baami Thats All
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
If as lady u know u super ugly and u go marry a man that's twice as ugly..pls remember the children u go born in the future might sue u both in court . Look at men like obasanjo, tinubu and oshio baba.., they know what they were doin wen they got married to beautiful ladies. Just look at the son that the late stella bore for obasanjo...a good looking guy he is.so its very important. If u wowor as a babe and u go marry a very wowor man...there's no amount of money that he has that will stop ur kids being ugly. But if u a beautiful lady sure its ok u can marry an ugly man cos u will still have beautiful kids. Bianca and the late ikemba's children comes to mind.
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amakavula:

those guys are not handsome when u say handsome u mention guys like uti bryan okwara alexx ekubo...not short short yellow boys wit pink lips
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
francesco01:
me too am a very handsome guy too,coz people tells me so even old people and my parents including my brothers sisters friends etc,one thing I noticed is anytime I come across any lady,either older than me or younger or agemate they tends to behave in a shy way and its obvious to other people
if na you dey ur dp...no dey decieve ur urself..you are not hand...not to talk of some...you resemble oracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Apina(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Baddiezz:
no be only scared.
I've only dated cute guys
How many? grin
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Oreofepeters: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rosezee:
You're proud of yourself, right? If you are, then something is wrong!
I'm not proud ma'am if you got to know me in real life, you will know pride is not part of my attribute.....
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Laurene: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
francesco01:
you are handsome indeed.. I can see that
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? by Laurene: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
those guys are not handsome when u say handsome u mention guys like uti bryan okwara alexx ekubo...not short short yellow boys wit pink lips
those guys are handsome esp Rico swavey.. Awww I was literally drooling for him then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.