Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (65657 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
hazardneymar:
Atiku talk to dis ur people,dey ar working against you.their vote alone can't win election 4 u,u knw how ur Hausa people will react to such propaganda in the election

Which kain expo you wan give dem.

Make dem continue.

If dem even wan quench the fire we go put fuel.

6 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
bobchigar:
This can not be true, there is no report that says he died in Nigeria, is it not the country where they said he died that will issue the death certificate, why is it Nigeria?

Stay there and wait for Cabal run government to tell u.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by famosh: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
I really don't blame the camel who calls himself a pastor. Were it not for the plentiful supply of fools from that side of town, folks like him would have been scavenging from dumpsters for survival.

Watch out, this one is simply out to swell the membership of his church and cash out. It's an old format but it still works on them to this day.

Hate is worse than madness. It renders your brain TOTALLY USELESS.
I'm telling you, baba! The number of dunces from that side of town dey alarming! At least, when Buhari wins, a lot of them will literally die of high BP induced by silly hate! That should help us significantly reduce the number of hate-filled dunces in the country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Source...
Ohafia political forum, what do you expect..

Like seriously, this guys from that region should stop the hate, its just too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's real joor! They are pained the pvssy has been let out of the bag
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Timatayo1:
If he no die let's him come out and defend himself

Defend wot pls?

I guess you still a kid

2 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by asmovic(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How can we tell those certificates are actually fake
very simple. post the real certificates and the pictures of his burial.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
If jubril wins again,i want the physically weak oyorobas to know that kwara state will be a childs play.the illiterates will sieze almost all their land except no mans land lagos and ondo,because the ijaws their will fight back.
Make them they find 202y presidency while they plan to take their land.
Backstabbing,betrayin,stealing and juju or ritualism wont last forever.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
My President is alive in aso rock, sane and kicking, I wonder what these proponents of hate, lies about the president wish to achieve, their level of hate and desperation is even endearing buhari to me even more. Death ko, death ni. Stupid fake news carriers, jubril Al sudani my foot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
My ohafia
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Yemi7up: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
TruthinAction:
Hi

Please show us how the original looks like so we can believe you. Otherwise remain silent.
Not having result is no longer a danceable song to them so they have come up with another track, the president is fake. They should continue only a fool will dance to their new rhythm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Patode: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
All the people that announced.the great Zik's death, all died before him.

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Okoyeebo: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Igbos have become a national joke.

Honestly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
gulfer:
So Aisha couldn't have worn a heeled shoe abi, ori nta e o.
Don't mind them. That's a how madness slowly creeps in.
That kind of madness that A person has when he wakes up next morning to find out that his car has been stollen.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I bu akpa amu ezi

Onye alakuba nzuzu

That stinking language... Spits
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
I am not saying with certainty that I know that Mr. Buhari is alive or dead, however, all the allegations that had been made to support his demise are yet to be debunked. The government should do the right thing and try their level best to put the rumor [if it's not true] to rest by showing evidence other than just saying that it was rumor mongering. Their secrecy and lack of transparency were what started the "rumor." So, if they are telling the truth, they need to debunk all the points made alleging his death in several articles circulating online.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Someone needs to go to jail for all this stupidity. It's becoming something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yemi7up:
Not having result is no longer a danceable song to them so they have come up with another track, the president is fake. They should continue only a fool will dance to their new rhythm.

Stop deceiving yourself, we all know the truth.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by mcb60(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
NORSIYK:
This one strong o.......but check this pic below someone posted on the other thread...I think something is fishy
WOMEN'S HEIGHTS ARE NOT STABLE . YOUR FISH BRAIN SHOULD TELL YOU THEY WEAR HEELS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Basher8583:

Don't mind them. That's a how madness slowly creeps in.
That kind of madness that A person has when he wakes up next morning to find out that his car has been stollen.

The worst madness is to turn a blind eye to the truth.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
MaNyEsq:
I am not saying with certainty that I know that Mr. Buhari is alive or dead, however, all the allegations that had been made to support his demise are yet to be debunked. The government should do the right thing and try their level best to put the rumor [if it's not true] to rest by showing evidence other than just saying that it was rumor mongering. Their secrecy and lack of transparency were what started the "rumor." So, if they are telling the truth, they need to debunk all the points made alleging his death in several articles circulating online.
if the president had died a long time ago and they knew this why do they have to wait till did time before saying it? There is no evidence of any such to their lame claim . I hope this table they are shaking won't cause them problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
My people ( umu nne m ) if u know whether buhari is dead just go to google and type this;( a minutes silence at au summit ). See for ya sef.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
kollinpowel:
if the president had died a long time ago and they knew this why do they have to wait till did time before saying it? There is no evidence of any such to their lame claim . I hope this table they are shaking won't cause them problems.

The rumours of his death didn't start today. It is only getting stronger with evidences.
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
kollinpowel:
bro go to google and type this you will see for your sef.( a minutes silence at au summit )
Re: Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) by dochenaj: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bolustical:
If the FG decides to go after him by prosecuting him for spreading fake news, his bitterness-bred and hate-filled kinsmen will start shouting Buhari is anti-Igbo.

See what politics has reduced a whole pastor and by extension, a majority tribe to.

These are the same people that want other Nigerians to give them presidency on fiat. Una go wail/wait tire.
Can you claim you have no hatred in your heart for Igbos. If you didn't you wouldn't have jumped unto some hasty generalization because of experience from a few people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.