Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,986 members, 7,987,525 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Chioma Celebrates Davido On His Birthday With Cute Message [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Celebrates Davido On His Birthday With Cute Message [video] (564 Views)

"My Chiom Chiom" Davido Responds As Chioma Celebrates Him On Instagram / The Chef Chi, Chioma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Davido For His Hard Work Despite Being A Rich Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Celebrates Davido On His Birthday With Cute Message [video] by 360NGUpdates: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chioma celebrates Davido on his birthday with cute message [Video]

Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril sends him a very cute message to mark his 26th birthday.
Today November 21, 2018, is Davido’s birthday and the messages have started pouring in and his girlfriend, Chioma Avril has some really cute words to say to him on this special day.

The Chef took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, where she posted a video. She went on to caption the video with a funny and cute birthday message.

“Happy birthday hubby if you leave me water go carry you o God bless you, my love. You’re so annoying but I’d choose you to annoy me for life @davidoofficial,” she wrote.

This is one day we all know will be very eventful for Davido as we wait to see how the music star celebrates his 26th birthday. Recall he had been giving us hints to the build-up of the birthday with the gifts he wants and the ones he got for himself.
Davido and girlfriend, ChiomaDavido and girlfriend, Chioma

However, his relationship with Chioma Avril has been one which we’ve all watched with so much admiration. Even though at some point there were rumours of crisis, the music star came out to refute those assumptions.
Davido reacts to alleged break-up with Chioma
Davido performs on stage with ChiomaDavido performs on stage with Chioma

(Instagram/ChefChioma)

For those who want to put asunder the relationship between Davido and Chioma, maybe they should think differently as the singer has reacted and debunked the alleged break-up rumours. The music star took to his Twitter page where he slammed a news website for reporting that his relationship with Chioma Avril Rowland had crashed.

“God punish u! See u in court bitch,” he tweeted. We all know how Davido doesn’t really take likely negative comments credited to his relationship with Chioma.

See Unbelievable pix and read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/chioma-celebrates-davido-on-his-birthday-with-cute-message-video/

Re: Chioma Celebrates Davido On His Birthday With Cute Message [video] by MolarT(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Know More About The Beautiful Ghanaian Actress / I Come From A Family Where Men Don’t Amount To Anything - Williams Uchemba / Simi And Her Bridesmaid Dancing ‘shaku Shaku’ At Her Trad Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.