Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Read Why The American Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine May Go To Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Why The American Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine May Go To Jail (295 Views)

American Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Jailed Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend, Jade, Gets His Face Tattooed / Jailed Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Gets '69' Tattoo And His Hair Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Why The American Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine May Go To Jail by TopTrendsNig: 1:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Daniel Hernandez is a popular American artist and internet personality who has a stage name of “Tekashi 6ix9ine”. He was born on the 8th of may 1996 and is 22 years of age.

This American Music Star has been noted for his numerous Legal cases in America. He was recently arrested by the US Police Force on Sunday night for an offense which he reportedly committed.
https://toptrends.com.ng/read-why-the-american-rapper-tekashi-6ix9ine-may-go-to-jail/

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Iroko Tree Has Fallen(death) / What People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business - Lola Omotayo Okoye / My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song – Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.