Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis (32289 Views)

Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code / University Of Ibadan International School Hijab Ban An Invitation To Chaos-MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by abdulskulboy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jidibia:

Look at this goat, its you and your generation that will regret the rest of you life. See how demonic you and your religion are. I am covered by the blood of JESUS. No amount of surah rubbish that you recite that will do me anything. May whatever you recite turn to you in Jesus name. When you point a finger at me, the rest 4 will turn to you. Try and see and you will see the plague and misery that will follow you. You animal....
you re jst throwing insult like aa insane person, i don't blame but clapping and dancing u do on sunday
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Jidibia(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulskulboy:

you re jst throwing insult like aa insane person, i don't blame but clapping and dancing u do on sunday
Nonsense, are u not going to recite that rubbish surah again? You think I am scared of your threat? The worst you can do is to report me to the op to ban me. I don't blame you cus all you do all day is to knack your fore head on the ground all day long all in the name of prayers. And at the end you come on nairaland to insult and threaten people that u will recite surah and bla bla bla.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by abdulskulboy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jidibia:

Nonsense, are u not going to recite that rubbish surah again? You think I am scared of your threat? The worst you can do is to report me to the op to ban me. I don't blame you cus all you do all day is to knack your fore head on the ground all day long all in the name of prayers. And at the end you come on nairaland to insult and threaten people that u will recite surah and bla bla bla.
Jesus the son of mary [upon them peace] also bow in postration to his LORD. Check matthew 26:39 if u do live to learn.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by jrusky(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
ollah2:

Regarding Al Qeada. It was created by your fellow christian terrorists.

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Really! Really!!And very Really!!! Then shame on Muslims if Christian could tell you to become a terrorist to kill your fellow brethren then Muslims are simply stupid including you.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by abdulskulboy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
ollah2 just let go of them, you have tried. Every truth is there in between their hand but they can't see.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:

Really! Really!!And very Really!!! Then shame on Muslims if Christian could tell you to become a terrorist to kill your fellow brethren then Muslims are simply stupid including you.

as in... that level of stupidity has no part 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by kpompey: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
Animal, as usual, I expected you to be a Yoruba Christian. Hypocrites who hate anything but claim they love Muslims, don't worry, nairaland is beginning to expose all of you with your fake unity with Yoruba Muslims, and as I said earlier, this isn't about Khashoggi. I mentioned more than one country where Muslim women use hijab and they're better than your women but you singled out Saudi Arabia because of the Khashoggi case. Face the topic and stop deviating, we're talking about Muslims in SW and not Khashoggi, he's irrelevant here. You've yet to explain why how your women who don't wear hijab are better than women from other Muslim countries that wear hijab.

And my final note to you is, on this Khashoggi case you keep nagging about, stop listening to Aljazeera. They'll poison your mind that you won't even know what's going all because of their hatred for Saudi Arabia. They're other news outlets like the bbc who cover it in a more balanced way.

See this pot , calling kettle black. Who is truly the untamed animal, definitely you and your Islamic cohort, who claimed to be decent when they are the most dirty. What value or morality lessons are we to learn from wearing hijab. In fact Hijab and abayar had become an hideout for prostitute to cover their faces and personality. Go to Bahrain and see that your self acclaimed Hijab and abayar are nothing. Please leave ISI alone, you can search for Ansarudeen and co online. Munmun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Vicolan: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Yemi7up:
Because some Muslims are sick.

Lolz You re a clown...... Hahahhahahahahha
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by adinoyi360: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2018
lexy2014:

How will wearing shoes inside d mosque affect prayers?
the shoe has more dirt than bare foot
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
adinoyi360:
the shoe has more dirt than bare foot
so d dirt on shoes affects prayers more than d dirt on bare feet? is that what d koran says?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? / First Term, Second Term and Third Term Examinations / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.