Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Real Match Maker Is Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Real Match Maker Is Here. (675 Views)

Millionaire Dating Sites Reviews | Millionaire Match Maker / Birth Day Match Maker For Pple Born On May. / I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Match Maker Is Here. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2007
Hello all. we all need love one way or the other but we tend to pretend a lot about it. As for me i dont and i dedicate this thread to all those who dont pretend about what they want. Here, i want us to get to know ourselves, give our details, attach our pix and if genieuinly interested in any one, make contacts and share the good new with us. Please let us be truthful about what we put here cos i believe its gonna chane a lot of lives and put smiles on our faces. We can crack jokes about what we see and say in here but no insults.

So let start with myself. am Dirax,27, 6ft 9inch, good body, Banker, and a lovable person. My nos are 08053208726,08032877248 and my picture i attach.

1 Share

Re: The Real Match Maker Is Here. by Free(f): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2007
te he he he grin grin
Re: The Real Match Maker Is Here. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2007
why the laugh?
Re: The Real Match Maker Is Here. by Teekay82(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ dirax, more power to you, i must say you have guts because not a lot of people will be honest as to why they are here. Good luck and I hope you will meet someone special.

@ free, please share the joke, what's the laugh all about 

(1) (Reply)

The Man You Have Dreamed All Your Life For! / Nairalanders In Enugu: / How Good Are Girls In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.