Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him (38596 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by gare(f): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter if a pastor/thief...
i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day

In fact this guy should be banned for life from this forum, its people like you that sleeps with their daughters, for you to have such thoughts then you must be something else

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Daughter of a thieving politician cum pastor

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by FRESHG(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
xtervaganza:
But your father serves the madman who jailed the legend.

Nobody needs to fake respect. Just keep worshiping the devil like your senseless father
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Badonasty(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Mrop:
Daughter of the vice president Kiki Osinbajo pays tribute to popular late musician Fela as she rock the clothes in style.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/15310-2/

fela wont be happy with your father
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Daughter of a fake short pastor!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Shenky(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Must you just type something.. Brainless maniac
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by grandstar(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Off meds today?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by QuickStandard: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by grandstar(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2018
gare:

In fact this guy should be banned for life from this forum, its people like you that sleeps with their daughters, for you to have such thoughts then you must be something else

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by contigiency(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

See how dirty you are in and out.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Chiansky(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by icon007(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Legend in the making? She better remove that "in the making" from the sentence

Tot am d only 1 dat saw it!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by python2gbera: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
-python2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by liyahwillie(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
NEXT PLSSSSS
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Ibcrown(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
your problem, she's living her eat life, and get best of all things in life but you here on nairaland ranting nonsense
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Ayobami7(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
airmirthd1:
Commentators, kontinu.. Let he, who is without sin be the first to cast a stone... Abeg leave the pikin jare...
bro nan only your comment i see here.....most do worst but never will they talk about it***but no one is ever perfect
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Pitokwe(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
This is a daughter of top RCCG pastor ooo.slyaying and looking Behind ,but the pastors will telling other members to tie head,no make up and wear 1960 Mary amaka.

Is this not a scam?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Hoodbilonia: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2018
dnt be shocked
her pussy mite have dat stale wee wee stink
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by WizJesus007(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Chaiii...Yu na Domestic Sophisticated Drunk Cow!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by stchinedu: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You have a deep rooted problem, but I will help you.

Take it religiously, 2 tablets, 3 times a day with plenty water

Thank me later

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Blessingtomj: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Oga u dey vex oooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Folxy91(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
legend in the making bawo? English Language is not by force ke

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by nonix22(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
"Legend in the making"? does she really know the meaning of the shit she typed?

The Man is a LEGEND already for crying out loud.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by joepepsy(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Na so your papa dey suck and Bleep your sister,your father is an idiot for bringing you to this world.
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by nonix22(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
my brother eh, I fear o. This one went to an expensive school abroad o. rubbish
Folxy91:
legend in the making bawo? English Language is not by force ke
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Hintona(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief... i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day
disgusting perv
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Hintona(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief... i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day
disgusting perv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Asks For Location For Next Performance: Fans Drop Savage Replies / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.