Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,660 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov (15416 Views)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Euny86: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Clear conscience fears no accusation, with dis book, una mind can never rest. God bless Goodluck.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamJames:

Yes it started during Yar Adua's time and it was all religious then but it took another dimension under GEJ, it became political. The Northern elites and power hungry APC made it political.

Boko haram have gone beyond religion or political movement.....

It is now a full blown terrorist group.....do you know that boko haram is categorized among the international deadliest terrorist groups.....isis,al Qaeda etc

Nigeria is sitting on millions of gunpowder barrels.....which could explode anytime.....

Most Nigerians think it is the problem of the north....these people networks are the south too....and it is getting stronger everyday
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by orisa37: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Demons of Bokoharam, Chibok and Dapchi Merchandise are cashing, catching and crashing in seeking for cover.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Ziggylady(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
The Clueless Odechukwu, still representing our dishonest co-travelers with their lies.

Shouldn't he have mentioned the billion dollar defense fund diversion meant to fight Boko Haram to his failed re-election bid (now known as Dasukigate); while he left his own soldiers and the entire NE population as east sitting duck targets for the insurgents; has he also forgotten how he danced Michael Jackson in Kano while the terrorist grew bold enough to take over vast territories and bomb the capital city of Abuja, his own seat of government; does he think we have forgotten the lame excuse he gave then for not being hard against Boko Haram - i.e. they were his siblings; or has he forgotten how his over bearing wife, Patience (a.k.a.na only you waka come?), ordered the arrest of demonstrating women over the abduction of the Chibok girls as hoax to discredit her husband's government?

What pity, what a shame - though many nowadays have no shame.

This habbokki is feeling really funky describing Jonathan as 'odechukwu'...a word he ignorantly copied from his yoruba APC side-kicks on social-media..

Well for your infor mallam,'ode' means extremely stuppid in yoruba while Chukwu means God in Igbo..

Except you are a heathen,the joke is on you cos in your desperate bid to insult your betters,you ended up heaping coals of fire and curses on yourself...

Enjoy!
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by WhyMoD: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mankos:

Buhari did not condemned him for using forced but he was condemned not to politicised the issue by killing the innocent ones. Jonathan itself acclaimed why they are soft on Boko Haram.
Says who?

Jonathan’s Fight Against Boko Haram, Anti-North – Buhari

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by themanderon: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
There will be a day of reckoning for all of you Playing ping pong with people's lives. The calamity that will befall you all is still doing push up and that includes all politicians in both APC and PDP.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

This habbokki is feeling really funky describing Jonathan as 'odechukwu'...a word he ignorantly copied from his yoruba APC side-kicks on social-media..

Well for your infor mallam,'ode' means extremely stuppid in yoruba while Chukwu means God in Igbo..

Except you are a heathen,the joke is on you cos in your desperate bid to insult your betters,you ended up heaping coals of fire and curses on yourself...

Enjoy!

Hey you this small yarinya; do not start what you cannot finish; I am not your match, just run along and face your front, shikenan
BTW, your presumption was wrong, I knew exactly what I wrote.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamJames:

Yes it started during Yar Adua's time and it was all religious then but it took another dimension under GEJ, it became political. The Northern elites and power hungry APC made it political.
Its amusing how you guys are prone to shifting the goalpost everytime your position is attacked.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by IamJames: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
Its amusing how you guys are prone to shifting the goalpost everytime your position is attacked.

What goalpost exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.