Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? (2020 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Offpoint: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2018
I've been on this forum for a very long time and I must confess I've read a lot of demeaning, derogatory and unprintable comments from the guys here towards the female folks. Why are they treating these women with such disdain and disrespect?
Does this disrespectful attitudes towards the female counterparts ends within this virtual walls of Nairaland or it exceed beyonds into reality?
I sometimes felt bad for them, a woman should be treated with respect irrespective of her lifestyle and personalities.

Guys let's change our ways,
all these "Sex is only what they can offer" "They are empty upstairs" "They're hoes" "they're parasites" and so on should please stop.
Remember we all have sisters at home, and how will you feel if a total stranger or even a neighbor make such derogatory comments towards your sister? please let's stop it... Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Ranchhoddas: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2018
It's Newton's third law of motion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Simple answer is 'it is because they are frustrated'...them go dey alright las las sha

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Kingpee2(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Most of them are just senseless ni jare,I said most and not all ,I know only the senseless ones will poo trash ...

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by speedyconnect3: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
It bothers me too.

But then again, the attitude of girls nowadays is very worrisome. Go to instsgram and twitter and see them.
Most behaving like seex objects.

I hardly discuss with many for want of what to discuss as I am not romantic and hate idle talks shocked
Even the graduates are not left out. Just few impress me in that regard.

Maybe i need to change my circle. shocked

I would have been born in the last century shaa..

I am too atavistic and archaic for modern slay mamas.

Women are sweet shaa.
cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Starboytwo(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Cuz they always need a lil favour

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by KingPapaya: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Because they don't give us anything to respect period.

Only one or two are smart and intelligent, but the rest......

Meanwhile learn new Facebook tricks and how to bypass their privacy breach.

https://sas-autos.com/?link=/809d2/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4156294

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by speedyconnect3: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Simplep:
Simple answer is 'it is because they are frustrated'...them go dey alright las las sha

If i catch u ee..
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by planetx13: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Why would you expect me to respect someone who is arrogant , abusive, dumb, foul mouthed and ignorant...... No i won't......

Any animal that wants respect will have to earn it ...... not because you have a hole between your legs

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Guy nor be dia fault some guys brain don ferment
some brain don shift some brain don die das y to insult woman dey sweet dem for body
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Oreofepeters: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2018
I believe these rants happens here and end here, it doesn't happen in reality.....
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:
I've been on this forum for a very long time and I must confess I've read a lot of demeaning, derogatory and unprintable comments from the guys here towards the female folks. Why are they treating these women with such disdain and disrespect?
Does this disrespectful attitudes towards the female counterparts ends within this virtual walls of Nairaland or it exceed beyonds into reality?
I sometimes felt bad for them, a woman should be treated with respect irrespective of her lifestyle and personalities.

all these "Sex is only what they can offer" "They are empty upstairs" "They're hoes" "they're parasites" and so on should please stop.
Remember we all have sisters at home, and how will you feel if a total stranger or even a neighbor make sure derogatory comments towards your sister? please let's stop it... Thanks.
that's how one insult me,because I told him to take it easy with the insult undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4859309/woman-flies-husband-abu-dhabi

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Amadioha01(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:
A woman should be treated with respect irrespective of her lifestyle and personality

This is my problem with people like you, why give women respect whether they deserve it or not
Can you do the same for any man?
RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN
You're just going off point

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by okrikaboi: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2018
i only respect women who respect themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:

all these Sex is only what they can offer.They are empty upstairs.They're hoes, they're parasites and so on should please stop.
Remember we all have sisters at home, and how will you feel if a total stranger or even a neighbor make sure derogatory comments towards your sister? please let's stop it... Thanks.
Don't worry, NL girls will compensate you with a pussy this night for a job welldone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:

all these Sex is only what they can offer.They are empty upstairs.They're hoes, they're parasites and so on should please stop.
Don't worry, NL girls will compensate you with a pussy this night for a job welldone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by samysmoothfresh: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Why is your moniker "offpoint"

the answer to the question you asked lies there in!!

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Saff(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
We don’t care because in reality they’ll still cross the motorway and starve themselves to impress the girl they want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
We don’t care because in reality they’ll still cross the motorway and starve themselves to impress the girl they want.
Very true Babygurl
Hypocrites that's what they are.

In reality self, they won't even be able to talk or come closer..,they know there mate. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
We don't care because in reality they'll still cross the motorway and starve themselves to impress the girl they want.
Why is your life always dependent on men, all your comments have never made sense, you are nuisance to cyberspace BTW how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Lucifer66(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Because they are useless and sex objects, A woman has little to no value even the BIBLE declared women lower than men.
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent

This shows that you stupid WHORES should shut up when we men are talking to you, The Lord has spoken
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Oreofepeters: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
Why is your life always dependent on men, all your comments have never made sense, you are nuisance to cyberspace BTW how old are you?
lol calm down nau where is your chill see as you murder the babe, I betcha she's still recuperating with this your comment..
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lol calm down nau where is your chill see as you murder the babe, I betcha she's still recuperating with this your comment..
She's is the most stupid I've seen in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Frustration. They are inductees of the incel groups because they are undesirable simple.

They're fustrated broke men and don't deserve a relationship. I believe no relationship can work without sex so also non can without money. Hard truth but still through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Oreofepeters: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
She's is the most stupid I've seen in this forum.
I've been noticing that too, she jumps and blab on any thread that has to do with nigerian men. Maybe she's one of the frustrated and sex starved nairaland girls these boys talk about day in day out..
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I've been noticing that too, she jumps and blab on any thread that has to do with nigerian men.
In reality, she's just a broke frustrated bitch, I won't be shocked if her boyfriend is a tout.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2018
"Baby cum inside me"

That's how some men were forced to go and pay bride price tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Oreofepeters: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
In reality, she's just a broke frustrated bitch, I won't be shocked if her boyfriend is a tout.
hahaha correct guy na their type dey marry tout but come here to form classic......

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Jayslicky: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hahaha correct guy na their type dey marry tout but come here to form classic......

Na for NL everyone dey form class.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by kollinzgee(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
bro no mind them abeg they are always pointing accusing fingers to women and blame,blame, blame.wat these men dont know is that you shape women to what you want .women want to be under your control if you let them control you ,they will frustrate you.that is why they are always crying here on nairaland .
Re: Why Are Most Nairaland Guys Disrespectful Towards The Female Folks? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2018
They are like that cos their reality is playing mind games on them that's why they cant differ between nairaland and their reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? / This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve / 60-year -old Woman Finds Love, Weds For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.