Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,857 members, 7,952,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Government Worker's Nude Photo Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Government Worker's Nude Photo Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online (977 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Worker's Nude Photo Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online by GistmoreNG: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Naked photo of a Zambian government worker is trending on social media.

The woman, believed to be a staff at the office of Miles Sampa, the Mayor of Lusaka city, Zambia, sent her nude bathroom selfie to her lover and it was later leaked online.

She's been criticized by social media users. One of her critics is Larry, a lecturer of Clinical Pharmacology at The University of Zambia -UNZA. He shared her viral photo on Facebook and used her as an example to warn women about the disadvantages of sending nude photos in the name of love.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/government-workers-nude-photo-sent-lover-leaks-online

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Government Worker's Nude Photo Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online by GistmoreNG: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018

Re: Government Worker's Nude Photo Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online by cenaman(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2018
bloggers i no no wetin be una problem! person wey voluntarily post her nude una come dey help am coveram, how we wan take know wada na nude true true?

(1) (Reply)

She Is Beautiful And Hot But Too Arrogant To Be My Wife! / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D / Politician Nwoko, 59, And Actress Regina Daniels Are Now Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.