Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,833 members, 7,945,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses (9165 Views)

The ABC Way To Making Lots Of Money Online / Making Lots Of Money In A Telecommunication Business. / Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:

I don't have authority and I have never claimed to be an authority. However, I am not the one that has a very bad reputation on this platform to the extent of creating new moniker every other day and posting unverified claims.

unfortunately you fail to understand why you see different post with different monikers linking to same site. it has nothing to do with reputation. it is a marketing strategy that requires different freelancers to create and submit articles with their unique accounts. no freelancer operates 2 accounts. let me give you a clue. if you notice the writing style in the different accounts you will see that they are different. if its reputation, see what some members of the forum said yesterday.

ogbongebobo:

Oga, shift abeg. The guy is not a scammer. He is one of the best affiliate marketing experts I've come across. Instead of giving you the normal rubbish how-tos like most self-acclaimed affiliate marketers always do, he gives you the exact system he uses.

See, as far as affiliate marketing us concerned, this guy, or is this not Sadiq Bello is the real deal!

I recommend pa!

dikachi86:
the guy is for real. i have fate in him

if you want more i can give you hundreds of such by reputable users of the forum. the next thing is that they are fake because they do not suit your intentions. i am waiting.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
@grupo you have won. i will not reply your post again. just hold your trophy.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by IrokoOluwere: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
ngadaAwo:
grin
I am 5 out of the 18 people you’re following lipsrsealed
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Grupo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:
@grupo you have won. i will not reply your post again. just hold your trophy.

Lol. I was not trying to in an argument. Does winning arguments on the internet put money in my pocket? I just wanted to let people know about you and your antics.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by ngadaAwo: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

I am 5 out of the 18 people you’re following lipsrsealed
should i unfollow you
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Amazonboss(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Babaonpoint .
Oya . I’m ready to “make” money online . Where do I start from?

You can easily download zwerl app that pay to chat with share knowledge on topics.

The app is free . Pay to your nigeran bank account once you get up to 20$

There's a cod cod redeem you gift wh wh download click on

Have you got a refrral code:
Input: ME0DQL
A click redeem.

You will get your gift a soon a you get to 500 point.

For more clarity or tips reach out to my mail via my signature
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by concho(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
pauljumbo:
Great online course is the new gold
I just lunch a free online course school
https://turischool.com

Most of My student end up buying my scripts and guide
Never you in your life do any business with this compound fool. He is a talented scammer with the sweetest words on earth . Once he get alert, stories change . He has nothing to offer anybody . Once you hear PAULJUMBO , run for your life o. Am at the verge of catching and exposing him. He claims he work with a barrack, but i will tell him that i control a military Cantonment .

2 Likes

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by IrokoOluwere: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

their are many ways you can make money online. including but not limited to dropshipping, mini-importation, cpa, affiliate marketing, freelancing etc. i can help you get started with affiliate marketing and freelancing. just click any of the above links.
I just checked both links and I read them from beginning to the end .
Sorry I don’t have 1999 naira to buy some book right now.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
This same guy again selling us bull crap about affiliate marketing and making money online.... Always using the same method with the same questions and the same clickbank earning shit..... Before you were affiliate jagaban now you are baba on point...
Continue...
The person that put this on fp is very mad...
And for anyone who cares to know clickbank is crap, full of substandard products offering you large commission for shitty products... If your buyer ever finds himself on clickbank he won't buy except he hasnt researched clickbank yet..... Promote quality goods to your buyer that way they keep coming back to thank you....
As for you @op no be only you be blogger or promoter.... Give quality pls
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Elxandre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:

Whether live chat, screenshot or live video, all I'm saying is that it is fake. You have been parading same video since last year.

If I wanted to teach people how to make money online, I would show them fiverr dashboard displaying my November earnings. Also, I could show then my Amazon Kdp sales dashboard.

Now, I challenge you to show us a live video of your dashboard showing your October or November earnings.
Bro please what do you do on KDP?
Story books or what? embarassed
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by cori908: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Sounds good, what tool would you recommend to arrange my future course? I tend to the cloud based solution from Myob Advanced Training , this service fits both individual and corporate clients, I find it very comfortable. Besides, I can customize my training project as much as I want to due to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Exchange Paypal Funds / MicostarMall Vs Mallforafrica Charges and Rates / Nigeria Naira Appreciates To N364 Per Dollar In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.