Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Best Ankara Styles Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Ankara Styles Week (679 Views)

70+ankara Styles Pictures ❤ Ankara Fashion Styles Pictures 2020 : Best Ankara As / Latest Ankara Gown Styles 2020 For Ladies: Best Ankara Designs / Ankara Short Gown Styles 2019: Best Ankara Designs For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ankara Styles Week by Junistark: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

I know, I know; you’ve been staring down your closet for the past couple of days, it seems something is missing; there’s outfits there for work, there are fashionable ensembles and all but your Ankara collection is lacking right? Indeed I see you nodding your head in agreement to what I am saying. This is why I have taken it upon myself to share with you some amazing styles that wouldn’t even make you waste an ounce of effort.

You see if there’s one thing I know to be true about fashion girls, there is no switch – Meaning even on their off days they look incredible. Being a fashion girl is making sure you have the right pieces in your closet so that when you lack inspiration there would be that comfort that whatever you bring out from your closet would still end up being sartorially satisfying. The impulse to look stylish is in-built, it’s human nature and I am here to be your guide especially when it comes to African Fashion.

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/11/6-of-the-best-ankara-styles-week.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Shop - MICHAEL Michael Kors Abbey Extra-small Studded Logo Backpack White / Top 10 Ghana Weaving Style Women Are Making For Christmas [photos] / Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.