Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights (45844 Views)

Bloggers' Bragging Rights - Drop It As It's Hot! / Everyday Apps For Free Download / 1k Pageveiws Everyday 3k Ads Impression 0.01€ Earnings Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by lordtim001(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rikidony:
got this new one, o2tveries. co. za,
but which one makes it for u nw?
toptvshows.com tfp.is
Great quality movies and series
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by Smazlexander: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
XVideos wink
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by DateMynd44(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Playbeatznation:
Am a regular for o2tvseries...
been hearing of that site
what's it for?
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by Greatzeus(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rikidony:

got this new one, o2tveries. co. za,

but which one makes it for u nw?
For tv series I use www.grabthebest.com. This site doesn't redirect,once you search for a TV series,it list the seasons and episodes,once you click on the link it starts to download.You can choose either 480p or 720p. You will be on the same page till you finish downloading all the episodes.
For movies,I have quite a lot,but I recommend www.hdmovieplus.com, you can choose either 480p or 720p. I don't go to the site again because I subscribed to their email notifications,they have sent me the link to every single 2018 movies this year, once I click on the link in my inbox,it takes me to the movie download page,easy.
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by Greatzeus(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
ernieboy:
so which site(s) DK you use now
For tv series I use www.grabthebest.com. This site doesn't redirect,once you search for a TV series,it list the seasons and episodes,once you click on the link it starts to download.You can choose either 480p or 720p. You will be on the same page till you finish downloading all the episodes.
For movies,I have quite a lot,but I recommend www.hdmovieplus.com, you can choose either 480p or 720p. I don't go to the site again because I subscribed to their email notifications,they have sent me the link to every single 2018 movies this year, once I click on the link in my inbox,it takes me to the movie download page,easy.
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by mrrights: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Lol
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by mkv4u: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
lordtim001:

toptvshows.com
tfp.is

If you looking for a movie downloading site that don't redirect you to other sites then https://mkv4u.net
is for you.
Re: 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights by moviesmkv4u: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
toptvshows.com
tfp.is

If you looking for a movie downloading site that don't redirect you to other sites then https://hindime4u.net
is for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.