Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,724 members, 7,885,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! (16641 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2010

Adebola
Adebola Kester was
born in May 1981 in Lagos.
She is currently a post
graduate student of Legon
University, Ghana. She
loves singing and writing
songs and short stories.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2010

Chidinma was born in the
late 80 ’ s and is a business
promoter and student in
Lagos. She loves singing
and listening to the radio.
Her favorite artistes are
Bob Marley, Lagbaja, and
Dare Art Alade.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2010

Christian is a 22 year old
student from the Ashanti
Region in Ghana. He
absolutely loves singing
and writing songs. He
describes himself as
emotional and says he
expresses his
emotions by crying. He
hates gossips and
discrimination.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by GreatCork: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2010
but why are they all ugly? (no offence)
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2010

Eyo is a 29 year old
graduate of the University
of Uyo.
Eyo speaks Ibibio, Pidgin
and English fluently. He is a
song writer and hopes that
one day his songs will be
heard all over the world.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2010

Gold is a 21 year old
student and model based in
Lagos. Musically, she is
influenced by J. Moss and
Beyonce. She loves
cooking, dancing and
singing.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2010

Helen
23 year old Helen is a
student of Royal Institute,
Monrovia. She is married to
Joseph and loves singing,
cooking and listening to the
news. She loves songs by
Brandy.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2010

Joecelia was born in the
80 ’ s and is from Sierra
Leone. She teaches French
and English and says music
is embedded in her! She is
inspired by Madonna and
Rihanna.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by sayso: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2010
So what will they do?
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by marketplace(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2010
Thank you mtn for a program like this
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Mkpotu(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2010
This time around may be na babe go win am as I can see most of them are females with two guys. I wish them luck and whoever that wins should make good use of the opportunity as Mike (last year's winner) did.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2010

Kesse who is from
Ghana ’ s Eastern Region
was born in the mid-80s, is
currently an undergraduate
of the Methodist University,
Ghana and would like to
live in New York.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by segunjowo(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2010
those guys are singing real good.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2010

Lindsey emerged as one
of the talented few from the
Abuja auditions. Born in the
late 80
’ s, a law graduate of
the University of Jos,
Lindsey is musically
inspired by Stevie Wonder,
Eva Cassidy, Norah Jones,
Roberta Flack and Sade.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
Empty N again! . . always wasting money on irrelevant competitions, while consumers are busy struggling to pay huge fees for browsing & calling, no wonder we have thousands of hackers out there working tirelessly to get cheats
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2010

Modele was born in
September 1987 in Minna,
Niger State and currently
lives in Abeokuta. She
enjoys exercising, singing,
cooking and giving herself
the assurance that there is
more to life.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Vquest(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
1.Christian: he expresses his emotions by crying, I don't know if I could be friends with this dude
2.Helen: married to Joseph, Who the F is Joseph? why should we care. Too much information.
3.Joecelia: I like this girl. She says music is embedded in her. I can think of something else I'd like to embed in her.
4.Kesse: Looks like a cool dude. Hey, man! if you're young and got some money, NYC is the best place on the planet to live.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Kentus(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
On the bright side, talents are being discovered. Brilliant concept!
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by izby(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
MTN only sponsor the program, project fame are the main organizer of the concept so thanks should be given to both.
I hope female win it this time.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by akigbemaru: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2010

Hey, man! if you're young and got some money, NYC is the best place on the planet to live.

Maybe you have never been to Yankee before, it's for hustling not for leisure.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Pamperme: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
Vquest:

1.Christian: he expresses his emotions by crying, I don't know if I could be friends with this dude

was kinda surprised when he started crying last sunday after singing Asa's 360,  i had to ask my friend whether he had actually won the competition,   angry ridiculous, i really dont like guys like that,  feels gayish   feminine to me  tongue

But Kesse, i still cant believe that guy is from Accra, he sang a yoruba song without "murdering the language",  really commendable  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2010

A 24 year old
undergraduate of Ebonyi
State University.
Monica
loves reading, visiting
friends, going to church
and singing. Her favourite
artistes include Whitney
Houston, Beyonce Knowles,
Asa, Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys
and Lara George.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2010

Ochuko , a Babcock
University graduate, was
born in Lagos in the late
’ s. He works as a contact
centre supervisor but his
passion for music has
brought him this far. He
loves basketball, poetry
and music.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2010

Rhoda , a 26 year old
Theatre Arts graduate of
Delta State University is
currently a Radio Presenter
with Ray Power in Lagos.
Rhoda loves drawing,
painting, acting and
cooking. She dislikes
disrespectful people, liars
and cheats.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2010

Samuel is in his early 20s
and is a student of the
Unity Party Institute
Monrovia. He dislikes noisy
and overcrowded
environments. His favorite
artistes are Usher, Boyz II
Men, Chris Brown and
Neyo.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mikuz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2010

30 year old Shehu is one
of the few selected from
Kaduna. He currently works
in an internet café to
support his passion, music!
He has been in a happy
relationship for three years.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by William108(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
I love what dis program does to it's contestants. It turns them to STARS. I salute Ochuko's courage to hold on to his dream, despite working 9 to 5. I strongly pray i break out like him and others in the past e.g Obiwon. The girls this time ain't FYNE. Ochuko, Christian, Kesse. U guys are HOT abeg
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Kaestro(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
WHAT!! my cousin is on MTN Project Fame, everyone else should retire she is winning.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by Redman44(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
It seems most of the contestants are Nigerians. What about the other West African countries apart from Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone? What about Cameroun, Senegal, Mali, Benin Republic etc?

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by tlops(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
No 14 and 15 get red eyes, anyway that inspires "inspiration",
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by mystikal(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ah, see my homebhoy Eyo, nice stuff.
Re: Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures! by obxddon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
Lets be sincere, no talented Nigerian would win this sh*** cos they are only looking for a person with voice and can perform on stage, no raw talent involved and also no local song is involved, what happened to good music from fela,bongo zikwe,Aruna ishola and may others,

All they want them to do is come and perform one oyinbo music with voice wey be like the owner and dey declare him winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 5 Best Korean Websites To Download Korean Movies For Free / Godfather Of Harlem TV Series Download Season-01 / Is Pete Edochie Dead? What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.