Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,748 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (30266 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by maisauki: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Whatever... sai baba til 2023
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
movetoca:
This modafucker seems to be doing countdown of his age. Nigga you are 51 years old. Stop lying you worthless piece of shit.

worthless...lol..dude has been to 2 WCs,played in EPL and got paid millions for doing it...dude has multiole businesses and constantly investing but to you he us worthless...alll because if a missed goal?....Nigerians ehn
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by movetoca: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
milehigh06:

worthless...lol..dude has been to 2 WCs,played in EPL and got paid millions for doing it...dude has multiole businesses and constantly investing but to you he us worthless...alll because if a missed goal?....Nigerians ehn
Bro I just tire when people like too much. we all know how hard it is for our players to get contract in Europe but that doesn't mean he can drop that kind of BS. I was still in secondary school when he was playing in middlesborough. I know how old I am now. Have a nice weekend
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by davidufuoma(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Otondo

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by olajide8(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
iyatrustee:
36 kini? shocked shocked

I remember watching him play as a young woman as far back as 2002

Me come dey old so tey I don senior him by far while him own age dey reduce ni?

Iyatrustee that broz still senior me - he is in his early 50's cheesy if he likes let him deny his age- one day he would be judged when he passes to the great beyond cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is Francisca Ordega's 30th Birthday. / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / Nigerians Storm Super Eagles Camp In Cario, Egypt Ahead Of AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.