Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:11 PM

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] (9696 Views)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
All the people who have been stalking and abusing me couldn't keep up. 90% became frustrated and deactivated. Instead of fighting you, I'll use you as a promotional tool. If you cause controversy, the benefit is mine. Keep it up, Sir.

hahaha..am a different breed dude..i will mess you up for fun...am jobless..i no get work..so i get your time..lol..come to think of it..you have so much money..how come you cant pay for advert on nairaland..instead of spamming nairaland..with your icletcrap..
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

hahaha..am a different breed dude..i will mess you up for fun...am jobless..i no get work..so i get your time..lol..come to think of it..you have so much money..how come you cant pay for advert on nairaland..instead of spamming nairaland..with your icletcrap..
Mess me up? Hmm! Sounds like fun. Reverse is the case. I don't have so much money, I'm broke.

Talking about ad on NL, we have applied for more than 5 months now, but it seems the process is rigorous, so we abandoned it. If you look at the image below, you'll see "pending."

You're jobless? Why? You're not jobless, but lazy. No youth is jobless, but lazy. 80% of the money in this world is online. What are you doing to get your share of the 80%? Food for thought.

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

i swear you need help...we are sick of this your lasticle and chatdictcrap...damn man

Very soon the loudmouth will start telling you how they give him millions (together with that quack sketch he uploaded)grin.

Nairaland can be so entertaining mehncheesy

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Very soon the loudmouth will start telling you how they give him millions (together with that quack sketch he uploaded)grin.

Nairaland can be so entertaining mehncheesy

LOL

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
All the people who have been stalking and abusing me couldn't keep up. 90% became frustrated and deactivated. Instead of fighting you, I'll use you as a promotional tool. If you cause controversy, the benefit is mine. Keep it up, Sir.

I use to like your article until you began to use manipulative tactics to gain attention plus your dirty arrogance which doesn't fit you.
there is a guy who give relationship advice here on nairaland called hard don. can't you see how people enjoy his post. see Mr man your perspective of life is too barbaric and unculture.
so after a man satisfy a lady in bed does it stop the lady from cheating on him. I will rather learn how to be financially independent instead of learning your so called stupid books which you wrote because it only satisfy ladies in their early 20's who still have a childish outlook concerning life.
see Mr man you need to change your perspective of life because you will regret it in the years to come. There's difference between a playboy and a man.

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
tommyken:

I use to like your article until you began to use manipulative tactics to gain attention plus your dirty arrogance which doesn't fit you.
there is a guy who give relationship advice here on nairaland called hard don. can't you see how people enjoy his post. see Mr man your perspective of life is too barbaric and unculture.
so after a man satisfy a lady in bed does it stop the lady from cheating on him. I will rather learn how to be financially independent instead of learning your so called stupid books which you wrote because it only satisfy ladies in their early 20's who still have a childish outlook concerning life.
see Mr man you need to change your perspective of life because you will regret it in the years to come. There's difference between a playboy and a man.

TKO!!!
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by abduljabbar4(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

LOL

Even the good relationship tips he gives seem to be all from Harddons ideas as i have recently discovered yet he is so arrogant and disrespectful
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Even the good relationship tips he gives seem to be all from Harddons ideas as i have recently discovered yet he is so arrogant and disrespectful

lol..i swear i got tired thats why i decided to speak up

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2018
As long as the frustrated kids above are gossiping me, I'm happy. Every gossip is a promo. Unfortunately, they don't have anything tangible for other people to gossip about.

They'll attack, they'll like and share each other's post, but the good news is, they'll fade within 3 days just like the people who attacked me before them. tongue
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2018
iLegendd:
As long as the frustrated kids above are gossiping me, I'm happy. Every gossip is a promo. Unfortunately, they don't have anything tangible for other people to gossip about.

They'll attack, they'll like and share each other's post, but the good news is, they'll fade within 3 days just like the people who attacked me before them. tongue

hahaha...you have started talking to yourself..dude nobody is fading away...i day here for your matter gidigba
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Here is a new thread, Kids. https://www.nairaland.com/4877679/unbelievable-true-picture#73455369

Over to all the new attackers. Food don land. The thread was specifically created for my attacking kids who don't have anything to do with their time than to follow me bumper to bumper.
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by FoolishBoy419: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2018
pacificman:

hahaha...you have started talking to yourself..dude nobody is fading away...i day here for your matter gidigba

Let the fool continue decieving himself. If he wasnt a fool, why would he say that someone is frustrated on the inyernet? Everyone has a way of having fun on this forum and ours is by exposing liars and hypocrites. I have done it to barcanista, severussnape, etc

The guy is just angry that we exposed his lies in one thread. Can you imagine this crook who takes people's intelligence for granted saying that his art (which is worse than what a primary 5 pupil can do) earns him millions? I can bet anything that this guy struggles financially judging from his attitude. Empty barrels make the loudest noise, thats why you see musicians talking about getting lots of money (and often get caught lying) while the real Gs like otedola, dangote, mark zucker, let their money do the talkingcheesy

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Let the fool continue decieving himself. If he wasnt a fool, why would he say that someone is frustrated a faceless forum? Everyone has a way of having fun on this forum and mine is by exposing liars and hypocrites. I have done it to barcanista, severussnape, etc

The guy is just angry that i exposed his lies in one thread. Can you imagine this crook who takes people's intelligence for granted saying that his art (which is worse than what a primary 5 pupil can do) earns him millions? I can bet anything that this guy struggles financially judging from his attitude. Empty barrels make the loudest noise, thats why you see musicians talking about getting lots of money (and often get caught lying) while the real Gs like otedola, dangote, mark zucker, let their money do the talkingcheesy

this your uppercut bad oo..lol

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Let the fool continue decieving himself. If he wasnt a fool, why would he say that someone is frustrated on the inyernet? Everyone has a way of having fun on this forum and ours is by exposing liars and hypocrites. I have done it to barcanista, severussnape, etc

The guy is just angry that we exposed his lies in one thread. Can you imagine this crook who takes people's intelligence for granted saying that his art (which is worse than what a primary 5 pupil can do) earns him millions? I can bet anything that this guy struggles financially judging from his attitude. Empty barrels make the loudest noise, thats why you see musicians talking about getting lots of money (and often get caught lying) while the real Gs like otedola, dangote, mark zucker, let their money do the talkingcheesy

Who are you please?

How did you expose me?

ARE YOU DREAMING??
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by FoolishBoy419: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Who are you please?

How did you expose me?

ARE YOU DREAMING??

Ah far na. I was referring to your rift with abduljabbar, modathh, omennka, etc In 2015. I cant forget how your lies were exposed when you were claiming to know kaduna more than abdul who resides therecheesy
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by FoolishBoy419: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2018
pacificman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a superb observation. I have never seen the fool's ad in any Nairaland section. he has to create a 10-page thread where he would keep inviting people to buy his book in futility. Even if they take his topics to ft every week, no one will buy his book. The only testimonies he gets come from his alternate monikers.
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Ah far na. I was referring to your rift with abduljabbar, modathh, omennka, etc In 2015. I cant forget how your lies were exposed when you were claiming to know kaduna more than abdul who resides therecheesy
I reside in Kaduna too. I can't even remember what you're talking about, No p though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.