Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

First Bank Interview. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank Interview. (1049 Views)

First Bank Laid Off Their Staff / Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) / First Bank Interview Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interview. by ifionu: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2007
hello dear nairalanders, i filled and passed 1stBank test and was invited 4 interview at Abuja. However i got d information really late and am even presently in Lagos. My interview is scheduled 4 8:am today the 12th of April. Pls what should i do asi do not want this opportunity to pass me by. I need urgent answers.
Re: First Bank Interview. by ijeomaobi1: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
actually mine was on 10th and i have gone for it.i believe they will allow u if u explain it 2 them.u should print ur invitation letter b4 going sha.goodluck. grin wink
Re: First Bank Interview. by Honurable(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2007
Hello my own interview is on Monday 16th, for those of u that go through it what are the topic given to u to debate on, some body told me that they group six in each group to deliberate on a topic "the state of PHCN".

And they face individual communication with interviewee they ask them some question like
what is ATM, types of savings etc.

Pls if u have gone through ur own pls can u sheare it with us so we can lean from u thanks.
Re: First Bank Interview. by chioms(f): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2007
pls how were you notified? i wrote the test in port-harcourt and i have got no reply since then.
Re: First Bank Interview. by dfanz: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2007
sweetheart no shaking. i wasscheduled 4 10th by 8am but found out on the 11th. i had to travel and finally did my interview on the 12th. they'll attend to you the interview is still on till the 19th. just go. were u also not sent a text message like me?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit Practice As A Lawyer? / How Recognized Are Online Degrees From London Based Universities? / Letter Of Consent To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.