Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me (1238 Views)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments / Don't Give Someone Your Money To Trade For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by Prince4945(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
I need a trusted forex broker to trade for me and when we maximise profit we split.....

Or is there any online forex broker that I can invest in and accrue profit
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Prince4945:
I need a trusted forex broker to trade for me and when we maximise profit we split.....

Forex brokers don't trade for their Customers or Clients. Their work is to provide platform where you trade and they make money from your equity via spread. However many of them have a program called investment where people with track record of making profitable trades trade for you for some percentage off course. You also get to make an initial payment of 5 to 10 percent of your entire equity before they start reading for you.

I think what you meant actually is that you want a good forex trader to trade on your mt4 account and you split profits with him. Right? If that is what you want, I can trade for you but you must have an account of nothing less than 500 dollars in your mt4 account and we split profits 50/50. Mind you, I am not persuading you or trying to lobby you in any way. I don't want to come across as a Scammer cos I hate that word. If you are interested send me a mail and we chat, otherwise, ignore my posts and go with the investment program of your broker.

If you want to let me trade for you, open an account with any broker of your choice but make sure they have a very tight spread and make sure there won't be problem with withdrawal as many of them always insist you activate your trading account before withdrawal is made.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by kunleweb: 12:43pm On May 21, 2019
Prince4945:

Fxmanager....
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by Adelk: 1:43pm On May 21, 2019
I'm a profitable forex trader too but in my case I can trade any account budget starting with $100 and above
If you are interested just mail me on
adeniyi saheed75 @ gmail
Or call/WhatsApp 08104048682
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by Fxmanager(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
kunleweb:

Fxmanager....
Thanks for the recommendation, we are actually coming up with something better in terms of more returns. We wish you the best in your own area of pursuit.
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by rashyfx: 4:38pm On May 21, 2019
I can manage your forex account with consistent monthly profit . contact me to see 2019 trading result .
Thanks
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by kunleweb: 4:59pm On May 21, 2019
Fxmanager:
Thanks for the recommendation, we are actually coming up with something better in terms of more returns. We wish you the best in your own area of pursuit.

Yw. This makes it 4 referrals in 4months
Re: I Need A Trusted Broker To Trade For Me by okeboy1: 12:59am On May 22, 2019
Small Boutique Up-coming Hedge-Fund Seeking Security Traders…

Economics, Math, Finance, and Computer Science Majors Encourage to Apply

Women Also Encouraged to Apply

BUT ALL ARE WELCOMED….!!!

You Will Learn:

TRAINING
- Portfolio Management
- Risk management
- Trade Set-ups & Charts (Technical and Fundamental)
- Trading Psychology
- Group-Think Mentality
- Mentorship
- Capital management

About Atlas Capital:

PROFILE – Why Trade With Us
- Robust Leverage
- Cutting-edge Software
- Ongoing Training
- Solid Strategies
- CEO has 20+ years’ experience
- Unique personalities

Email Inquiries to: Chicago_me2002@yahoo (.) com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 350k To Pay Back 500k In 5 Months / Go Buy Shiba Coin If You Have Not Done So / Oceanic Bank Set To Delist Shares From N.S.E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.