Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,402 members, 7,932,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

"It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) (39767 Views)

'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
I didn't need to check the name of the dumb troll to know the person will be Igbo...but seriously why are these flatnoids so filled with bitterness?

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by MyAmericandream(f): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry Las Las she is still very ugly with or without makeup

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
you way dey call person ugly, you no see as your face be like food way fowl take leg scatter. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by dracosith(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi might have asked her to shut up...
but not me....I can't stand evil...
simi is ugly
plug ugly....
the only reason I will consider smashing her hairy pussy is for her to enchant my ears with her melodic voice..
arhhhh, arhhhh, harrderrrr, hardeeerrhhh kushhh, harrderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You village ancestors are very wicked, how can they make you so follish���

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by iamfromlagos(f): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....
the only reason I will consider smashing her hairy pussy is for her to enchant my ears with her melodic voice..
Must you let everyone know you can't afford your prescribed medication anymore?

5 Likes

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nattyzee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

ur girlfriend physical features will determine my reply nd judging by ur girlfriend dat u may b looking nw u hv an idea of my answer

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Not as ugly as your sisters nau.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
ayobamiJR:
Well I think this girls gat some Alien looks...Fugly

check your sisters well.
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
irukere:

check your sisters well.

Check this out Frog-faced boy

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
See the filthy, ugly, ogre-like creature criticizing someone who is far more successful and beautiful than she is.
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
See this filthy ogre criticizing someone who is far more successful than she can ever aspire to be.
ugly ojukwu woman.
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
ayobamiJR:

Check this out Frog-faced boy

Are these your sisters?
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by SEGLIZ: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
sexdoll:

true.

for free sef, I no dey take.

but you go fit take the money!?
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nature8(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
gistfever:

Singer simi just replied a troll who says she is always looking young and old at some point in time, all in the name of wearing makeup.

Simi wrote:

"shutup"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/is-not-by-force-to-wear-makeup-simi.html

See post:

Simi my love don't mind them baby, you're the best cheesy

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....

lol. u be classic mumu.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Bluebyrd: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Not good
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by emmeyen: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Do you love jewelleries?
Do you want to have your own jewellery business but have no idea on how to go about it?
Tired of staying home?
Tired of being broke?
Tired of seeking for a job?
Want an additional source of income?

Have you heard of AVIVA?
Aviva provides you a neatly packaged ready to go jewellery business that you can start running within 48 hours. When you register you get a starter kit which contains

1. Marketing materials
2. Ring sizer
3.Receipt for customers
4. Free pieces of jewellery
5. A fully stocked e-commercs site with your name and photo on it.
Click on this link to know more about registering with Aviva

https:///Dt0fHpUrLFo8doEClKpOen
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Enemyofpeace: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
This one wey get mosquito voice too dey talk, no be her fault
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Hoodbilonia: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
toom
tooom
gbigigi bikin
stainless
oh na na na

Baby imara mma
Di kwa nma iparapa
Baby you blowing my mind eh yo
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol...it is not by force to wear make up.
Simi is actually fine, knew her way back but I think she just has a confused sense of dressing. Once she gets the right stylist her beauty will be more noticeable
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....

You no get sense
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by godisablack(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....

people
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by carloz685(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....
Now I could official diss an idiot in nairaland... Guy to be truthful you lack sense... Which right you get wey you go talk say she ugly...

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by carloz685(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....
Now I could officially diss an idiot in nairaland... Guy to be truthful you lack sense... Which right you get wey you go talk say she ugly...

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Jtmanager(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....

grin
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Diso60090(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Boko haram get many account link them up �� and rip in advance

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by tammie24: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2018
sexdoll:

true.

for free sef, I no dey take.
and who's giving a nobody like you?
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by jessikoholic: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Her eyes are took far wide apart
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by sexdoll: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
tammie24:
and who's giving a nobody like you?

na wetin I been wan ask sef.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
simi is ugly
plug ugly....
Lol
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Immaculatesnow post=73204823] angry Las Las she is still very ugly with or without makeup

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense [/quote
Hope it will Add Sense into ur head?
Re: "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) by Ayobami7(m): 3:32am On Nov 24, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Portable Zazu Storms The Streets After Release, Gives People Bread, Drinks, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.