Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

Face Me, I Face You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Me, I Face You? (3352 Views)

Lol' My Bitter Experience Staying In Face Me I Face You Compound ( Pix ) / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Me, I Face You? by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
What a thread. . .

I personally feel that someone forgot to take his pills.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by evertrue: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
of course yes, dats if we are parking and leaving the next day, so i dont have to bath in the bathroom.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by deoyel25(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
lao:

@Ujujoan
Look who is talking where dey born you, no bi inside face i face you. It is people like you that lie about eating eba and amala but for house na your breakfast, lunch and supper grin
As if you saw my mind. She be pako wey dey form.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by candylips(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
yes why not
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
deoyel25:

As if you saw my mind. She be pako wey dey form.
lao:

@Ujujoan
Look who is talking where dey born you, no bi inside face i face you. It is people like you that lie about eating eba and amala but for house na your breakfast, lunch and supper grin
I no follow o
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by nurabela: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2010
May God help us.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by frank317: 3:18am On Jul 31, 2010
extactly the way the average nigerian girl thinks. what a question!!!

but if he is a big boy, there is nothing wrong with inviting him to ur face me i face u home.

yet u preach of gender quality, equality my assssssss
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by seedord247(m): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2010
Everybody start from somewhere in life, Even my Land use to tell me that Mike Adenuga was is fiormer tenant
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by na2day2(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2010
Aprilmay:

Can you settle down with a guy that stays in a face me, i face you apartment.

so what if he is so rich and u marry him only for him to lose everything in 2 years, what next, u will leave him?

MRbrownJAY:

if the gal in question is such a "big gal" then she would have her own place to begin with. . . . . . . . . . . nonsense!

if you value your life comparing it to what your galfriends have then you've lost the plot.

GBAM! wink wink wink
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by U1(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2010
So sad, the ideal "true love" seem to be nonexistent anymore.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by chelseabmw(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
:-x :-x
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by degubi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
You must start from somewhere but as long as its not a permanent arrangement and you both work towards relocating to a much comfortable apartment.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by shollyboy2: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
YEP ITS POSSIBLE, POSTER I DONT THINK YOU CAN FIND THE MR RIGHT IF YOU HAVE THIS KIND MENTALITY FOR HEAD. WHAT HAPPENS TO LOVE. AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by GL(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
honestly, NO!

I'd rather wait a few more years for him to become financially stable, before thinking of marriage. except of course if i were rich, in which case [i]he [/i]would move into my house instead.
Re: Face Me, I Face You? by deefact: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ poster,

hope he is not interested in ur gold, well be careful, if his got a job,let him safe out some money with u, u guys can get a better place,

Another thing ,did he really love u?
try to check on that so u don't fall, he may possibly dump u 4 a sweet sixteen as soon as he grabs, and will forget all u shared together,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Experience This / 8years Of Abstinence: What Are The Merits And Demerits? / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.