Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,424 members, 7,971,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts (3371 Views)

Confusion In NFF As Chris Giwa Gives Keshi Back His Job As Super Eagles Coach. / JUST IN - NFF President Aminu Maigari & Secretary General Arrested ! / JUST IN: NFF Offers Stephen Keshi New Two-year Deal Plus Salary Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by GOZILLA(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2010
NFF complained sumtime ago that they are broke,So what is d money doin there?dats d jerk!
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by CGKing(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, when are we going to stop falling for cheap publicity and noise making in this country? When??

When has it now become a crime worthy of sensationalism that you have found NFF's money in NFF's account? Was the money supposed to have been kept in NSC or EFCC's account?
Maybe what they are indirectly saying is they were surprised that NFF had money as the thought all the money had been stolen, so EFCC was shocked to still see that there was still money! Or what can I make of this?

Soon, it would be news that crude oil was found at Warri refinery!

My brother dont bother urself. many of our ppl too like bad news and when it comes, they go begin vex. No wonder these politicians are free to manifest all kinds of foolishness, cos they know Nigerias dont calm to consider thoughts.

Just tell them now say: Goodluck Jonathan came to power after the death of his boss, Yaradua. You go see how them go dey vex.
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by haboosa(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2010
Parnassuss:

II swear I'm too fagged out to reason this case. Naija don tire me, I'm off to Chad.  embarassed
from frying pan to fire lipsrsealed, the Naija case is not beyond repair if we can just emulate the Ghanian revolution(kill the useless), thank God those Crookes have been relieved, let them put the credible people there. although the account shoudnt be empty, but where is the missing money then? where is the money fifa just gave to them, let them account for there spendings, they are thieves,the money that should remain in that account shouldnt be as low as that. probe them.
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by andyanders: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2010
[b]This is an out-right stealing. They should at least get 30 yrs without parole without an option of fine because with that, some of the money that the investigators will not find, they can use that to pay back. Also, all properties acquired by them should be confiscated. Not concurrently. Straight 35yrs behind the bars. It is time we start killing Government officials who embezzle money meant to be used for the public. Death Penalty. EFCC, should investigate them and also the members of their families. They should beam their search light outside the Country. These men, got accounts outside the Country.
The youths should now resist these rogues because they are stealing their future. It is time the youths should rise and confront these rogues in public offices. The Senate, the House of Representatives= Federal and States. Governors, also guilty.

In China, their citizen that produced fake drugs were all sentenced to death, but their counterpart in Nigeria, what happened? I believe nothing.
Somebody will just go into public service, just to steal.

Our leaders have failed us. It is only in Nigeria, you celebrate rogues. For God’s sake, what will one be doing with billions of Naira? A man that will one day die. Shame to the football house. They all go to glass house for their individual pockets while our sportsmen and women suffer. Look at the falconets and their condition. To get to this stage of the competition, they give them pinots as money, when they are dying for their father land. The men in the house of Rep sharing and looting money. Look at their salaries in the Senate and Federal House of Representative, what they take home every month. Haba…

This is shameful. Because Nigerians are not violent, hence the leaders do what they do and gets away with it.[/b]
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by CGKing(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^ Do we even have parole in this country? Hmmm, I know we have [size=5pt]g[/size]parolo!

Lol, u only read the title and didnt even read at least a little of the thread, u just wrote a whole psylosophy text book.
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by dejilam(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2010
Things are just going from bad to worse in this country.This corruption has eaten deep into every sector.I'm sure if there were a body capable of investigating the EFCC we'll discover its also corrupt. cry cry cry
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by Grishy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
a black man has black thought.
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by deb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
And with all that money NFF was always 'broke' to do anything meaningful for the development of Nigerian football.
Some of their b[i]a[/i]stard cohorts at the state board membership are already doing everything to disqualify the likes
of Segun Odegbami, Aisha Falode and other well meaning football stakeholders from trying to get into NFF to effect the needed change.
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by Smi1(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2010
Bunch of crooks, EFCC are really impressive this days smiley)
Re: N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts by busifx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
You fools dat are supporting the view that efcc is making a mountain out of a mole hill should all think back to the time when the bloody thifing goats at the glass house claimed there was no money in the accounts any longer! so dey actually planned to embezle all the funds recently discovered! what a country. they should all be hanged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make ₦240,100 In 5days With ₦2,450 / Enter Here For Rollover Bets, We'll Make You A Millionaire / Please Help. Msport Stole My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.