Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:38 AM

Zeze Song Lyrics (freestyle) | Joyner Lucas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zeze Song Lyrics (freestyle) | Joyner Lucas (667 Views)

Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / Download MP3 Joyner Lucas - Litty Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeze Song Lyrics (freestyle) | Joyner Lucas by swager09: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
http://lyricsfriday.com/zeze-song-lyrics-freestyle-joyner-lucas/

Description:- Zeze Song Lyrics is the new Song of Zeze (Freestyle) which is releasing on 21 November 2018. The song is sung by Famous Singer Joyner Lucas.

Song:– Zeze

Singer:– Joyner Lucas

Zeze Song Lyrics
[Intro]
Ahhh shit
Joyner!

[Verse]
Yo, nigga’s saying, “What a great battle”
But you about to see a fucking snake rattle
Boy you just a pony with a pink saddle
I’m truly sorry that you stuck inside of Drake’s shadow
When are you gon’ overcome? (Huh)
When are you gon’ level up?
When are you gon’ grow another foot? (Huh)
When are you gon’ show us that you number one? (When)
And everything that you accomplished in some years about to take me just a couple months
Don’t you think I’m bluffing neither
I thought you were tougher, eager (Damn)
How you almost signed to Justin Bieber?

Complete Lyrics of This Song, Please Visit Our Site:

http://lyricsfriday.com/zeze-song-lyrics-freestyle-joyner-lucas/

(1) (Reply)

DJ SK Ft Minollar - Ndikunikile / [video] Mr Eazi Ft. King Promise X Maleek Berry – Dabebi / Listen To Adekunle Gold & Simi – Promise New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.