Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Dont Eat Your Future Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont Eat Your Future Away (341 Views)

What Can Make U Not Eat Your Wife's Food? / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Eat Your Future Away by Handsme(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
The cost of an average shawarma is about 1000 . the cost of pizza is about 3k. 3bottles of beer goes for about a thousand alot little did you know that that this pseudo enjoyment wont last a long time and vanishes immediately after the last bite. you have to take a drastic step today to break away from the futtile cycle of poverty , loyal tenant and enriching your landlords. invest in your future, the lives of your unborn kids, stive to give them the good lives they deserve.
i really want you to think about this a landed property is the best option and the best investment you can never regret , by a land today , i say again buy a land today ,from the minute of purchase its value starts to appreciate , you can buy and even resell , you can buy ,develop it build a house on it and sell it at an amount of your choice . we have some very good plots of lands curently around lekki, sango , epe, and anywhere of your choice
In few years down the line you will only regret the things you never did and then you will wish time could rewind but gues what it wont . take a step today become a land owner in lagos with as low as 400k my name is nifemi i just want to make common sense whatsap 07031998321

(1) (Reply)

No Jamb Admission / TRAGEDY! Man Dies In Police Custody In Edo As Family Couldn't Afford To Pay N20, / Sad News: A Woman Met Her Untimely Demise,she Fell Into A Soak-away Pit And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.