Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (69749 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Awon bestie isonu
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stupid topic.

Did the bestie rape the boyfriend?
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bridget95:
first show your sister
she has sin it, it's your turn to see it

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by chukwudiology(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Instablog9ja story no dey pass sex
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by anambraamaka: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Mursz: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Doing the job of a bestie really well. I commend her for her efforts.

Such devotion and diligence is rare these days. She must be applauded and celebrated, to think she even travelled, what a boisterous thing she did, what a great bestie to have. Ladies please emulate this.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by hemartins(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

I will keep this to heart.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by DavSagacity(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
lexy2014:
Helping 2 "babysit" d guy. After all, what are best friends 4.
Yes OOOoo...,u gorrit
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by sirusX(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
DavSagacity:
Just helping her best friend to keep the husband worm now...
Kongi has no respect...

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by liyahwillie(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
hmmmm...
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
phekima:
All these useless stories flooding the front page, nairaland is fast becoming a disaster. smfh

The website is already useless.

It is more of a social experiment now.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by folake4u(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Best fren best fren, pant go shift undecided
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Join the oil and gas industry as a Drilling Fluids Engineer.
Enroll with Globat Mud School and undertake 3 weeks of lecture/Practical and Lab trainings and earn a Basic Certificate in Drilling Fluids Engineering.
Go international after a few years of work.
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Was there a caught
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
visijo:
A man who drives his father's car is not entitled to speak in a council of men who own bicycles.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Godsonsirp2(m): 1:39am On Nov 23, 2018
allegedly traveled all the way from Ekiti State, to sleep with T-Paid, her bestie’s boyfriend
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Godsonsirp2(m): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2018
from Ekiti to Ibadan is not even far self......God kW her address
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Godsonsirp2(m): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2018
but wait ooo, pls n pls how can I insert picture on reply
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by hardbody: 5:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Richdad50:
Low IQ Statement from a Low IQ GUY

I will kuku go and marry my mother. That definition above rules out all women. Per the comment that was quoted.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by euchariadavid(f): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Error.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
helping out d bestie i guess

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Ayobami7(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 30, 2019
Let me take a nap... great camera angle, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.