Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Cry For Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Cry For Help (783 Views)

To Request For Help / Asking For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
My studying at Institute of Higher Learning was Sours sweet, but with the hope life will be liked palatable after school was damn glued to my heart. However, the reverse became the case, as it turned totally bittered, stinging and piercing.

On that faithful day, 25th November, 2015 when I arrived NYSC camp remains a memorable day in my life. In fact, everything during my NYSC camping and my Service Year were splendid and magnificent. Before my passing out date, I was already given a temp employment on a wee salary with the hope of making it perm. Instead, the Governor of the State where I served dropped all Corps members retained who were not of his tribe extraction, citing there weren't enough fund to continue the payment of our salaries as a reason for such fib decision. These were Corpers that surpassed what were expected of them by defiling all odds and performed to the admiration of their employers, due to their attention to details and outstanding work input during their services to their Father Lands.

Meanwhile, during my short stint of working in the Corporation, I fell in love with a fellow Corper and we got married. This was where the tortures of life began, after my temporary appointment was terminated. I was speechless, dumbfounded; helplessly looking at the disengagement letter like a monkey looking straight at the nuzzle of a gun, when trying to figure out what exactly is in it. Life has been hell for me and my family since then. Most times I weep. I do not know how to bring my self out of the pit I have fallen into, which is why I am here to seek for a helping hand. I earnestly needs help from every one in anywhere. I have done everything humanly possible to get a job, but all to no avail. Today, I am really frustrated, sometimes thinking suicide is the way out.

So my fellow Nairalanders, I am using this medium to source for any help from everyone present here. I have HND in Computer Science, with intermediate skills in web development, both PHP and Java Web along with frontend technologies. I am also a Standalone and Desktop Application Developer as well as Computer Troubleshooting.

I will be very grateful for any job opportunity offer to me. A very big thank you to every Nairalander and a helper as I await positive responses.

Here are my contacts—phone number: 08036913928
; email: osamudiamenimadiyi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Computer Hardware Engineer Want To Learn Matlab Pls Ur Advice / I Need A Place To Volunteer / Can I Verify Adsense With Someones ID Card? Answer Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.